🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with downloading files. Error: Failed t...
Page options

Issue with downloading files. Error: Failed to download this file (code 403)

Some users may experience issues with downloading files. Error message: ": Failed to download this file (code 403)"

Screenshot for reference below. 

NikolaS_0-1713168021920.png

We would like to let you know that we shared your reports with our engineers and they are working as fast as possible to resolve the issue. We will update this thread once we have more information. 

As a workaround, while this issue is being resolved you may want to try and download your files using the Desktop App or browser. 

Edited to update information. 4/17/2024

We would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. We will close this thread from further comments. 

Thank you for your patience while this issue was being resolved. 

36 Comments
summitlearning
Community Member

Hi.. same problem.but am client and can't dl my freelancer's file

07f8c31c
Community Member

I have also same problem Screenshot_20240412_233112.jpg

e5aec391
Community Member

Hi ArjayM,

I'm also having the same issue, i can't download or open any attached files on my Upwork talent app but I can access the attached files when I make use of my browser chrome and log in. It started yesterday and I thought it was from my own end. Please help resolve. 

9e5efe67
Community Member

Can't download any files from anyone, 403 error. Also, I can't find support request from. 

5796c700
Community Member

I have the same issue on my phone, and can't seem to find the solution

fiazahmed53
Community Member

Hello ,

i am also facing the same issue. File from message did not downoaded. 

PradeepH

Hi Fiaz,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble while downloading a file. I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

fbf465e0
Community Member

I have the same problem, can't download files sent by a customer on my phone. Error 403. Please help me.

de2c0a4c
Community Member

i have client app,    also i have the same problem, can't download files  on my phone. Error 403. 

but i can dwonload by my pcScreenshot_20240415_154345_Upwork Client.jpg

b83c83d3
Community Member

Screenshot_20240415-204625_Upwork Talent.jpg