🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with loading pages. Error ''There was a...
Page options

Issue with loading pages. Error ''There was an error loading this page''

Some users may experience issues with loading pages. A screenshot of the errors is below. 

NikolaS_0-1706786712264.png

We would like to let you know that we shared your reports with our team and our engineers are working as fast as possible to resolve this. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

Edited to update information. 2/1/2023

We would like to let you know that the issue should now be resolved. Please try again and let us know if the issue persists on your end.

Thank you for your patience. 

15 Comments
d9b70cd1
Community Member

I'm seeing the following issue when loading the page. Is there any system update or maintenance going on?

d9b70cd1_0-1706783775580.png

Community Member

Same here 

5d408cda
Community Member

i got the same noice

waishi_zarin
Community Member

1st  refresh1st refresh

3rd refresh3rd refresh

6982f5de
Community Member

I am facing the same error problem on login page,  can you please help resolve 

6982f5de
Community Member

I am facing below error, can you please advise to resolve, i tried to change browser and clear the cache but problem still persists 

6982f5de_1-1706784638940.png

colettelewis
Community Member

I just logged in and got the same thing. I simply deleted the message(s) and the page uploaded correctly. I don't think there is any need to contact customer services.  

waishi_zarin
Community Member

But I think it's not like you. I did that 5 times. but it is increasing every time. 1st time it was only 2. 

6982f5de
Community Member

Hi

i am getting below error with upwork page, can you please advise to resolve 

6982f5de_0-1706784967868.jpeg

colettelewis
Community Member

OK - I have just contacted a moderator, so I expect someone will be along soon. Try logging out of Upwork and waiting for a few minutes before  logging on again.