🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with purchasing Connects. "Sorry, we co...
Page options

Issue with purchasing Connects. "Sorry, we couldn't charge the billing method you selected."

Some users may experience issue with purchasing Connects. 

Error message: "Sorry, we couldn't charge the billing method you selected. Please try a different one. If you still need help, contact customer support."

Screenshot of the issue: 

egaruth_0-1681909045244.png

Our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

Edited to add:

Hi All,

This issue is resolved and we will be closing this thread from further comments. However, if you still experience the issue mentioned on this thread please let us know by posting in Community Support section and we will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

32 Comments
54f20a68
Community Member

Hello,

I can't set up my billing method with Paypal. Every time I try to do it, I get the following message:

"We are sorry but we cannot setup PayPal as your payment method because it is not verified. Please verify your PayPal account or add a payment card."

However, I have my Paypal account set up and approved by you as my payment method.

I have a card as an approved billing method however, I also want to have my Paypal account as a billing method.

I have contacted Paypal and, they have verified my account. They tell me the problem is with Upwork.

Please, I need a solution.

Thank you very much.

b98023dc
Community Member

Hi Upwork! i am having this same issue please help