🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with "Client's recent history" section
Page options

Issue with "Client's recent history" section

Some users may experience issues with the "Client's recent history" section. You may notice that it is only showing Jobs in Progress. 

We shared your reports with our team and our engineers are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

Thank you for your patience. 

Edited to add information. (06.06.2023) 

Hi All,

In an effort to clear any confusion, we would like to clarify that the "Client's recent history" section showing only Jobs in Progress is not a test or intentional update. This is a technical issue and we are working as fast as possible to resolve it.

Thank you for your patience and understanding while we are working on resolving this issue.

Edited to update information. 06/21/2023

We would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. Feel free to let us know if the issue persists on your end and we will be happy to assist you further. 

72 Comments
de91a446
Community Member

I received an offer from the client for Facebook ads when I discussed everything with a client now he is no longer extended response to my message and my offer shows Suspended Upwork is working on it. He could send the data required to start this project as an hourly project what should I do now?

This is an Hourly project anyone please help

yofazza
Community Member

@Naseer, that's no client. You might need to format your computer.

There have been a lot of 'scam' involving the 'open this file' trick. They usually target your crypto, your Facebook Ads account, or simply your Upwork account. Here's the latest I saw.