🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issues with Submitting Proposals and Purchasi...
Page options

Issues with Submitting Proposals and Purchasing Connects

Some users may experience issues submitting proposals and purchasing Connects. Freelancers may see errors about being unable to save the application and not having enough Connects to apply. 

Error message: "Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support." 

We would like to let you know that the technical team is investigating the issue and we'll be back up as soon as possible. Please visit our Status page for the latest status. We apologize for the interruption.

Edited to update information. 

Hi All,

We would like to let you know that issue related to submitting proposals, purchasing Connects, and upgrading memberships are now resolved. Could you please check and let us know if the issue persists on your end? 

Thank you for your patience and understanding while the issue was resolved. 

77 Comments
wahajulhaq
Community Member

Same issue exist with my agency as well

ramachandra983
Community Member

Sorry, something went wrong on our end. Please refresh the page and try again. If this issue keeps happening, contact customer support

not even getting technical support for this.. while trying to buy connects.

tried many times before but of no use.

2e957a0e
Community Member

Unable to purchase connect

Please help. I keep getting this error report : Sorry, something went wrong on our end. Please refresh the page and try again. If this issue keeps happening, contact customer support.

How do i resolve this issue?

Thank you!

df2f63cb
Community Member

Hi, i have been trying to purchase connects but it keeps telling me that there is an error and i should contact support

jpu4
Community Member

@support Issue is not resolved.

As an agency I'm being shown the error: "Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support."

Page: Memberships & Connects

My goal: to upgrade.

The result: Upwork gets money from me.

The trouble: I can't "send you money"

Support Request page just spins as if still loading... There may be issues with service?

ben_hassin
Community Member

Hello 

I have been trying to buy connects but it keeps asking me for Promocode. 

d95de367
Community Member

You don’t have enough Connects to submit this proposal.