🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issues with Submitting Proposals and Purchasi...
Page options

Issues with Submitting Proposals and Purchasing Connects

Some users may experience issues submitting proposals and purchasing Connects. Freelancers may see errors about being unable to save the application and not having enough Connects to apply. 

Error message: "Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support." 

We would like to let you know that the technical team is investigating the issue and we'll be back up as soon as possible. Please visit our Status page for the latest status. We apologize for the interruption.

Edited to update information. 

Hi All,

We would like to let you know that issue related to submitting proposals, purchasing Connects, and upgrading memberships are now resolved. Could you please check and let us know if the issue persists on your end? 

Thank you for your patience and understanding while the issue was resolved. 

77 Comments
monikadeveloper
Community Member

You don’t have enough Connects to submit this proposal. I am getting this error while trying to submit proposal. Please look at this issue  ASAp.

33b32568
Community Member

I wanted to apply for a job here and gives an error help

mikaylataylor
Community Member

Same for me

mikaylataylor
Community Member

Mine also says "Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support."

jamiekoppi
Community Member

Same for me

30b5894c
Community Member

Same for me!

b47b63fd
Community Member

Same here. Seems Upwork wants you to apply for the premium plan. Because I can't buy Connect either. The error is "You are not in the plan to purchase connect".

hafizshoaibali
Community Member

Dear Upwork Support Team,

I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I encountered regarding the deduction of my Connects on Upwork. I inadvertently connected with Credly, and upon realizing the mistake, I promptly disconnected. However, I noticed that 77 of my Connects were deducted as a result of this error.

I kindly request your assistance in rectifying this matter and refunding the deducted Connects back to my account. I understand that mistakes happen, and I genuinely value the Connects I have earned and would like to utilize them for other suitable opportunities on the platform.

I appreciate your attention to this matter and your prompt resolution. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Sincerely,

b47b63fd
Community Member

Seems Upwork wants you to apply for the premium plan. Because I can't buy Connect either. The error is "You are not in the plan to purchase Connect".

tomaskin
Community Member

When attempting to buy more connects:

Failed to load the current subscription details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support.

Sorry, you don't have enough privileges to manage the freelancer membership.