🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Messages Not Loading
Page options
0 Upvotes

Messages Not Loading

Users are experiencing an error when trying to access their Messages. We appreciate you reaching out and reporting these errors. Our engineers are aware and working to address the issue that's causing them. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

812dd08c_0-1697307892365.png

**Edited to Update Information**

We received a confirmation from the team that the issue has been resolved. Please try to access your Messages and let us know if the issue persists. Thank you!

28 Comments
grimesr
Community Member

Anyone else not getting messages to go through. Just getting a failure notice. One time I got a rate limit error from Cloudflare.

e620bb9e
Community Member

I'm getting this error for the first time.  I'm not sure what to do becasue I have current contracts that need to be paid and am in the process of hiring for others on short term as well.  Can someone please advise?  Thanks!

e620bb9e_0-1697305582172.png

f436e409
Community Member

yes, it's down on my account too

ae125c83
Community Member

Same error

427b496b
Community Member

I am getting the same error. 

agante-suzana
Community Member

I’m trying to answer a message from a company that wants to assign me the project and accept the offer but I can not answer the message back or even write a message to you always give this error. Please point me to a solution

3776c479
Community Member

Hi 

I am trying to send a message to my client but it's not working
please help

13c69411
Community Member

I am having the same issue as a client. I believe it is a sitewide issue. I am taking a breath and going to check back later.

code_seekers
Community Member

I am having the same issue.

79eabbed
Community Member

i am having same issue -an error has occurred while processing your request