🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Payment Confirmation Email not Received - Apr...
Page options

Payment Confirmation Email not Received - April 26

We are investigating reports of issues receiving confirmation emails after manual payment withdrawals. In most cases, we see that the withdrawal is successful despite the freelancer not receiving the email. We will provide an update as soon as more information is available.

You can subscribe to the status page to keep up to date with the latest status of the Upwork website. 

Edited to update information. 

This issue is now resolved. We want to share, however, that the emails cannot be resent. That said, please refer to this page and check article specific to the payment method you are using and kindly monitor your bank accounts for the transaction to reflect within these timelines. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know, and we will assist you further. Please also note that bank holidays in the U.S. and your location may affect these withdrawals.

We appreciate your patience.

117 Comments
faa6aa8d
Community Member

Hi,
I withdraw my funds today at around 10:30am via local bank transfer but I haven't received an email of withdrawal notification. Usually I received that email after my withdrawal request, but until now there is none.

Can someone help me?

jannbicomong0415
Community Member

What is your bank?

jannbicomong0415
Community Member

Are you able to get the money even without email confirmation?

rodvincent0701
Community Member

Hi,
I withdraw my funds today at around 10:30am via local bank transfer in Philippine, but I haven't received an email of withdrawal notification. Usually I received that email after my withdrawal request, but until now there is none.

Can someone help me?

lpcastro3
Community Member

Same issue here no email at all. 

jannbicomong0415
Community Member

Hello Avery,

Can you please confirm why I dont received any confirmation email yet the withdrawal was processed and I checked with my bank, no amount pending to credit. Do we need to worry or just have the amount back to the account?

jannbicomong0415
Community Member

Hi Joanne. Can you help me why I havent received confirmation yet withdrawal from upwork was successful. I check with my local bank nothing is pending to credit. What is happening? Do we need to refund the money back or is this a known issue?please assist. Thank you

e34b557b
Community Member

Hi

I withdrew my earnings around 8:57 AM (PHT), and it's been 4 hours since the withdrawal. This is my first time experiencing this, so I'm new. Can anyone help me with what to do, or should I wait how many days? 'Coz, I'm okay with waiting; I'm just worried about where my money went because there's no withdrawal confirmation made.

32cf1fd9
Community Member

Hi Avery,

I've process my payment today and I didn't get any confirmation email like "You requested payment of $123 from upwork direct to local bank* do I need to worry? Even Payment has been processed I didn't recieve it please help.

jannbicomong0415
Community Member

Please advise so we don't need to worry like this.