🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Payment Confirmation Email not Received - Apr...
Page options

Payment Confirmation Email not Received - April 26

We are investigating reports of issues receiving confirmation emails after manual payment withdrawals. In most cases, we see that the withdrawal is successful despite the freelancer not receiving the email. We will provide an update as soon as more information is available.

You can subscribe to the status page to keep up to date with the latest status of the Upwork website. 

Edited to update information. 

This issue is now resolved. We want to share, however, that the emails cannot be resent. That said, please refer to this page and check article specific to the payment method you are using and kindly monitor your bank accounts for the transaction to reflect within these timelines. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know, and we will assist you further. Please also note that bank holidays in the U.S. and your location may affect these withdrawals.

We appreciate your patience.

117 Comments
0b4bc380
Community Member

Update: Upon checking the payment history, the note has been removed. However, I still did not get any emails regarding my payment. Thanks!

df883f40
Community Member

Unfortunately still no emails until now

lpcastro3
Community Member

Hello,

I withdrawn my pay today and I have not received the confirmation email and the payment processing email. Please help

jannbicomong0415
Community Member

Do we need to request refund or it is just a delay?

dettelegaspi06
Community Member

Same issue here. Still no emails received from Upwork. It's been 3 hours. 

I checked my "Transaction History" and it says there that the receipts are still pending. 

0b4bc380
Community Member

Hoping that is it just a delay! May I know what ur bank is?

nenyakim27
Community Member

0b4bc380
Community Member

Hi po!

That's what happened to me earlier. In fact, it says "Transaction is due and has not been paid". However, few moments after, the note has been removed (I think it means that it has been confirmed now). May I know what local bank you are using? Thanks!

jannbicomong0415
Community Member

Security Bank. I checked with SB, no pending amount to be credited. Is this something we need to worry?

jannbicomong0415
Community Member

Hello. Is this issue a known issue to upwork?