🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Portfolio Item - Only first page is visible
Page options

Portfolio Item - Only first page is visible

We would like to provide more information regarding your reports about previewing PDF files in portfolio.

Experience: when clicking on a multi-page PDF document in portfolio only the first page is visible.

We'd like to confirm that it is currently by design that only first page of your PDF document would show in the pop-up preview. However, if you click on the image, the full document should open in a new tab. You should be able to do this by clicking the portfolio item on your profile page, and then click the image that pops up with the portfolio details.

Screenshots for reference: 

egaruth_0-1678106216070.png

egaruth_1-1678106228824.png

Additionally, we shared your reports with our Product team as an improvement request and they will work on this in future updates.

Thank you for your understanding,

53 Comments
3dd44626
Community Member

hey., my dear supporter .

i can't apply any message and apply on recently work because my upwork profile visiblity is private.

3dd44626
Community Member

i really need help i love the up work platform and i wanna to achieve my goals & support others.

i'm passionate for online video editing, graphics design, thumbnail design and copy writing but now i get a problems my profile is not longer available it's being private so pls help me solve this things and i say really thank you for ever it's to me one step upgrade my life.

thank you.

d4d15827
Community Member

hi I am project ....