🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Top Rated or Top Rated Plus Badge is not Show...
Page options

Top Rated or Top Rated Plus Badge is not Showing for some Eligible Talent

Top Rated and Top Rated Plus badges are not showing on profiles of some eligible freelancers. Our engineers are currently investigating the root cause of this issue.

We understand that your reputation is very important to talent and we're working to address this issue as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience. 

Update: 

This issue has now been resolved. The Top Rated badge should be back up and fully functional. If you continue to have issues, please let us know. We appreciate your patience. Thank you!

Edited to add:

Hi All,

This issue is resolved and we will be closing this thread from further comments. However, if you still experience the issue mentioned on this thread please let us know by posting in Community Support section ad we will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you,

74 Comments
rie25
Community Member

Hi Upwork,

Any update? 

eric5037
Community Member

My job success score is still 94%. However, my Top Rated badge is gone.

I do fulfill the following requirements:

1. A current Job Success Score of 90% or higher
  2. First hire on Upwork was more than 90 days ago
  3. Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks
  4. A 100% complete profile  (90% for those who brought their profiles over from Elance)
  5. 12-month earnings of at least $1,000
  6. Up-to-date availability (if unavailable now, set a date estimate)
  7. An account in good standing with no recent account holds
  8. Activity on the platform (proposal, accepted invitation, or earnings) in the past 90 days

Can someone tell me why my Top Rated badge is gone?

Thank you in advance 🙂

suzedablooze
Community Member

Same thing happened to me today and I meet all the criteria - maybe there is a glitch in the matrix?

eric5037
Community Member

Good to know I am not alone. We'll see what the problem is !

suzedablooze
Community Member

I bet it's a platform update messsing about with our settings - BTW have you checked your visibility in search? Mine is only semi visible, i.e., only one of my profile tabs is visible, my main profile work, aka the cybersecurity stuff is invisible, I literallly can't find myself on Upwork, and I have tried complete search terms, the lot.

LuiggiR

Hello Eric and Susan,

I'm sorry to hear your Top Rated badge isn't visible at this time. Please note that there's currently a known issue with the Top Rated or Top Rated Plus badge not showing for some eligible freelancers. Our engineers are currently working on the root cause of the issue. You can refer to our this post from Valeria on our Known Issues & Workarounds page for updates.

eric5037
Community Member

Yes, there is something happening. 

Just checked my visibility in search, I do find myself correctly and I am fully visible (all profile tabs visible).

I have noticed that you have the same problem as me with your Top Rated. 

I do think sunday is a very quiet day, that should be resolved by tomorrow.

eric5037
Community Member

Thank you, Luigi, that is exactly what I was thinking.

dalbeerdesigns
Community Member

Hi There,

I noticed last week that I got my badge back for one day and then it disappeared again. It's really affecting my profile view stats and the rate of getting invites to jobs was already low, but during this period, it is almost nonexistent. Please, I am facing a really serious concern. Please help me out with this.

andrea_c_912
Community Member

I'm getting quite frustrated here with Upwork as they are not reacting at all. This also affects my payouts which are five days delayed on top now. Does Upwork not care about their Top-Freelancers??