🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Total jobs on Freelancer Profile not showing ...
Page options

Total jobs on Freelancer Profile not showing accurate number of Completed jobs

Hi all,

Some freelancers may be experiencing a discrepancy between the Total Jobs shown on your profile and Work History. Our team is aware of this issue and working on resolving it. In the meantime, if you need to know the accurate number of your total jobs, please refer to your All Contracts page

Example:

AndreaG_0-1716233066847.png

29 Comments
kingcarlton
Community Member

Hello Mister Nikola S

The issue is not resolved.

My profile remains messed up, showing only 3 completed jobs instead of 53 in the Work History count. Though all the 53 jobs are now visible on the list, but on one long page instead of ten per page, and also in oldest to latest order instead of latest to oldest. And some of the jobs have incorrect earnings displayed.

This issue has been ongoing since October 30th, and I’ve been patiently waiting for a resolution since then.

Actually resolving the issue before announcing it as resolved will be much appreciated.

azxdesignup
Community Member

Hi, From September 2023, My total number of jobs was not updated. In October, I reported this to Upwork customer care, and to date, I am getting the same answers; the engineer is looking into it, and I will get an update once it is solved. It is now more than 60 days. How much more time does it need to be solved? 

azxdesignup
Community Member

The number of total jobs has not been updated on my Upwork profile since September. I have over 8447 jobs, and it has not been revised under the Total Jobs section. Yesterday, it updated to 3,683 jobs. I really have no idea what is going on. I reported this issue to Upwork customer care on October 9th, and to date, after more than 60+ days, I am getting the same answer from the customer care executive that. 

" I would like to assure you that we're closely monitoring this and also making a follow up about the issue. We recognize the importance of getting this issue resolved as soon as possible, and we'll be sure to inform you as soon as we have more information to share." 

What is going on, and how many more months will it take to solve it? This is really hampering our business. 

NikolaS

Hi Papai, 

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

464bf230
Community Member

Hi Nikola, I haven't got any response to my issue for that past 6 hrs now. This is getting too late and I need the funds before the surgery on Friday

d-hossain
Community Member

Hello,

My profile right side showing 4,1116 jobs completed  while Left side showing only 736 jobs, my customers are getting confused for this and I'm getting much less orders now compare to before. And I'm losing lot of money everyday. I contacted Upwork support but 20 days passed there no solution.

Is there any help please?

NikolaS

Hi Delwar, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

iamghanshyam
Community Member

The total job that I have achieved till now is more than what Upwork is showing on my profile. I have achieved 79 jobs till now, 77 are the ones that I am currently working on and the number of jobs showing is 73.

iamghanshyam
Community Member

Moderators, please look into this and help me out.

NikolaS

Hi Ghanshyam,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.