🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Unable to Fund Direct Contract
Page options

Unable to Fund Direct Contract

Some clients may be experiencing errors when funding Direct Contracts, adding a funding method for a Direct Contract or releasing a payment on a Direct contract.

Error: "We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute.”

Our engineers are aware of the issue and are working to address it as soon as possible. 

20 Comments
NikolaS

Hi Salma,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you are already in communication with our team on your support ticket. If you have further questions or need further assistance feel free to follow up with our team and they will be happy to assist you. 

ngstechworld
Community Member

My Client has been trying to make payment for a direct contract since yesterday and all he keep getting is " We are sorry! we are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request ...", pls any suggestions or solution for this?

ngstechworld
Community Member

Is this sorted now?

ac64edb5
Community Member

Hey!
My clients can not process payment invitation for direct contract. It says. We are sorry we are facing some technical problem and cannot process your request right now. What is going on?

hafeez_mughees
Community Member

Can you please let us know exactly what the cause? its the specific payment method being used or all clients going to face the same issue? 

b9985a28
Community Member

I am trying to add a milestone to an existing contract and It's been 2 days that I am encountering this error : 

"We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute."

I asked for assistance but I had no answer from the support team which is really neglecting.

How can I fix this ?
b9985a28_0-1679067916771.png

kochubei_valeria
Community Member
Status changed to: Resolved

Hi All,

This issue has now been resolved. 

s3dany
Community Member

Hello, my client still having the issue today. they get the same message. can you please let us know what causes this and how to solve it? 

f9a3ebd9
Community Member

Hi!

We are having the same issues with the 2 clients not able to fund the direct contracts.

1bcb1383
Community Member

Hi,

My client can not process payment invitation for direct contract. It says: We are sorry we are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try in a minute.

Ps: This is an urgent matter that can damage the reputation of the platform.

Thank you.