🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » You can't submit a proposal because your acco...
Page options

You can't submit a proposal because your account is suspended.

Some users are getting an error message when trying to submit a proposal that their account is suspended. This may also affect your My Stats page.

Error message: 

Sorry, we were unable to save your application.

andregutierrez22_0-1686849799692.png

The team is aware of the issue and working on solving it as soon as possible. We'll update this post as soon as we have more information.

Update as of June 16: 
Thank you for your patience, everyone. 
Please know that this issue is resolved for most users. If the problem persists for you, please get in touch with the Upwork Support Team for further assistance. 

191 Comments
sannylynmanahan
Community Member

Hi,

I still can't submit a proposal. My account is not even suspended.

e79f66f7
Community Member

Hello !!

I submitted a re-verification yesterday because my previous account was suspended and until now there has been no completion of verification. I want to ask why the verification this time is quite long? Because previously I verified the first time in a matter of hours it was finished. I also can not submit a proposal.

3853108e
Community Member

Hello, I was just trying to submit a proposal and it's saying that:

Sorry, we were unable to save your application.

I have just created my account a few days back and I have also not violated any company policy of Upwork. Kindly look into this matter ASAP.

sherali80
Community Member
why sir my account suspended I need working please help me sir
0da420b0
Community Member

My account shows suspended, please help me to restore it

ef627f13
Community Member

I'm also facing the the same issues 

craighillyard
Community Member

cannnot submit a ticket.

have to go through a stupid robot that fails

cannot do business with you at all

cannot post jobs

cannot bid on jobs

account suspended

horrible experience. 

00e3c245
Community Member

Hello there,

Trust you are doing great?, I have issue with my upwork account saying nit is suspended and i haven't do anything wrong. How can i retiver this issue, thanks...

ed0ee13d
Community Member

I just created and account and I can't post a Job because Upwork saying "you can post a job because your company has been suspended" Nice start!! Please help on this issue. Thank you.

98ace2e0
Community Member

Same thing for me "We're unable to post your job because your company has been suspended. Contact Upwork Support for more information."