🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » You can't submit a proposal because your acco...
Page options

You can't submit a proposal because your account is suspended.

Some users are getting an error message when trying to submit a proposal that their account is suspended. This may also affect your My Stats page.

Error message: 

Sorry, we were unable to save your application.

andregutierrez22_0-1686849799692.png

The team is aware of the issue and working on solving it as soon as possible. We'll update this post as soon as we have more information.

Update as of June 16: 
Thank you for your patience, everyone. 
Please know that this issue is resolved for most users. If the problem persists for you, please get in touch with the Upwork Support Team for further assistance. 

191 Comments
6cd37909
Community Member

Hello there

I recently used the Upwork platform, and I did not bypass any politics from the site, but I found that my account was suspended, although I could not get any job yet, and I did not violate the platform's rules

f3c1cafb
Community Member

hello, i have similiar issue, please help to solve. 

f3c1cafb_0-1686838637836.png

ccf55228
Community Member

Can you pleasew help me reactivate my accoutn as it is showing suspended when im submitting any proposal

AndreaG

Hi Mohamed,

I checked but don't see any suspensions on your account. If you're referring to a different account, could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with more information? Thank you!

AndreaG

Hi Ahmad,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

kennedy_maranion
Community Member

Hi, I just found out that my account was suspended without getting a notification email from upwork. I submitted an appeal for it, but I got this, "We see you submitted a request to appeal an Upwork account suspension.

However, the account you submitted it for either doesn’t exist or is still active (not suspended).". Any idea or help?

arbinqadeer
Community Member

Hello, I was just trying to submit a proposal and it's saying that:

Sorry, we were unable to save your application.

You can see the screenshot. Can anyone guide me about this and why is it happening? I didn't perform any illegal activity or anything like that. moreover, I received no warning or notification of suspension. I am attaching a screenshot as well.

9ab8a878
Community Member

i just creatde an account but why is it suspended? i can't apply for a job

jeek-king
Community Member

help my account is suspended I don't know why and how to fix it.

I'm trying to find a job and every time the website sys to me my account is suspended !!!

can someone help me with that?

3870d144
Community Member

I have a similar problem.
Please help me!