🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » "Can't upload image. style must be either "de...
Page options

"Can't upload image. style must be either "decimal"..." - Error When Uploading Profile Picture

New freelancers may be experiencing errors when uploading their profile picture. Example of an error:

kochubei_valeria_0-1674064522018.png

Workaround: Please make sure you're using a supported browser and please note that we only support the latest two versions of the browsers listed in the article. If you continue experiencing errors while using a supported browser, please let us know and share the name and version of your browser. 

122 Comments
2a3a1c31
Community Member

Could be image format or quality of image is greater than 10Mb

9e95a0f9
Community Member

Hi Oladimeji Ayomide M !

My photo is about 3.4 Mb.

2a3a1c31
Community Member

Hello Paul,

Seriously i don't see anything wrong with your picture if its not the Mb, then please check the ratio/ your image format.

9e95a0f9
Community Member

Hi Oladimeji Ayomide M !

My photo is jpg !

JoanneP

Hi Paul,

I've requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket and assist you further. 

5079c398
Community Member

Hi Anja,

Were you eventually able to resolve this issue. I've had this issue for over a week now and I've resized my image which is now below 200x300 pixels but still getting an error message. 

NikolaS

Hi Tosin,

I would be happy to help. I checked and it looks like you were able to upload your profile photo just recently. Could you please clarify if you need further assistance? 

2e2f6525
Community Member

Hi Pradeep,

I have exactly the same problem.

Can you help me too?

Thank you,

Hiwot

ed722d28
Community Member

Hi, I'm also having the same issue even though I already tried all of the suggestions.

ArjayM

Hi Josiah Duke,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.