cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
11 of 17

Hi Yang,

Our team is finishing up with their review and will follow up on your ticket as soon as possible. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them directly on your ticket. Thank you.

Untitled
Yang Q Member Since: Nov 5, 2019
12 of 17
Hi Goran
As I already follow the instructions to provide the documents the upwork team asked but my account is suspended again ,can you send someone to follow up.
Thank you!
Yang
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
13 of 17

Hi Yang,

We have followed up with our team and they will investigate this further. Please allow time for them to carefully investigate all facts and once they do they will reach out to you with more details.

Thank you for patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled
14 of 17
Hi Bojan,
It’s been few days after my account been suspended I already follow the instructions to provide the documents and ID has been verified.
May I ask why my account is still suspended and also no one contact me...
It’s taking so long time to keep asking and asking, Can upwork team please just send one people to follow up ,Cause every time send a new moderator and I have to say the situation again....
Thank you.
Yang
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
15 of 17

Hi Yang, 

I have followed up with the team handling your case so that that they can get back to you and assist you furthe rwith your concern. once they have completed the review of your account, they will reach out to you with more information about your account through your open support ticket. 

-Avery
Untitled
16 of 17
Dear upwork team
There is already past 48h after my video call identity verification, but my account still been suspended.can you please send some one to help?
Thank you.
Yang
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
17 of 17

Hi Yang,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I checked and it seems that you have an open ticket regarding your concern. I followed up with the team handling your case and your ticket has already been updated and the temporary hold on your account has been removed.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS