🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Amazon FBA
Page options
7d5d488d
Community Member

Amazon FBA

Good Day,

I am new to upwork, my experience is in Procurement.

I want to get into Amazon FBA, do you think its worth doing a course?

If so, what course? any tips anyone can give me in this regard?

3 REPLIES 3
di_dominik_weiss
Community Member

Hi Jessica, I'm Dominik and I'm working with FBA since 2021. I think it is absolutely worth it, BUT you must have a good product idea! 
If you want to take a course go to Helium10 and look for the freedom ticket 3.0. I think it is the best course out there! By the Way there are many promotion codes for the Helium10 software...

BR Dominik

2e3fc88e
Community Member

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

Yes it is good choise to get into Amazon FBA. I am also doing Amazon fba for atleast 1.5 years.

I suggest you to start with Amazon Private Label. If you have a passion than I will give you the overview about Amazon FBA.

Have a nice day,

BYE.

23ced6e3
Community Member

Hi Jessica,

Welcome to Upwork! It's great to hear that you're interested in learning more about Amazon FBA. As someone who has worked with Amazon sellers before, I can tell you that FBA can be a great way to sell products on Amazon and reach a larger audience. However, it can also be a complex process that requires a solid understanding of the platform and the logistics of shipping and handling.

Taking a course can be a great way to get started with FBA and build your knowledge. There are many courses available online, so it's important to do your research and find a reputable course that fits your budget and learning style. Some popular options include Amazon's own FBA training, Udemy's FBA courses, and the Amazing Selling Machine.

In addition to taking a course, I would recommend that you join Amazon seller groups on social media or other forums to connect with other sellers and ask questions. These groups can be a great resource for tips and advice on everything from sourcing products to managing inventory.

Finally, I would advise that you start small and focus on a niche or specific product category, to begin with. This will help you gain experience and build your confidence before expanding into other areas.

I hope these tips are helpful as you explore **Edited for Community Guidelines**. Best of luck in your endeavors!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths