🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » BRSTN CODE NOT WORKING
Page options
b4d05181
Community Member

BRSTN CODE NOT WORKING

What can I do if my bank account BRSTN code is not found? Specifically the China Bank Savings

13 REPLIES 13
AndreaG

Hi Gebusion, please check this help article for more information about the correct format of the bank codes. That said, since some banks that aren’t in our database or have recently changed their information, your bank details may not be recognized. In that case you can enter your bank information manually by selecting the "enter branch address manually" option. On the pop-up that appears click "enter it manually."​ Once clicked, a new form will appear to let you enter your bank details. You may want to re-confirm the code and other information on file with your bank before entering changes manually in order to avoid potential problems with withdrawals.

~Andrea
Upwork
b4d05181
Community Member

Unfortunately, I did not see an option to "enter branch address manually." If possible, could you send me a photo of how it looks? Thank you very much.

Hi Gebusion,

Sorry about any confusion. When you enter the BRSTN Code and it's not found, the rest of the page automatically populates and should allow you to enter the rest of your account information, such as Name, SWIFT, branch address, etc. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
684bde17
Community Member

Hi Luiggi,

I did enter all my bank account information despite the error "BRSTN Code is not found". However, it does not go through. Please see attached photo for reference.

684bde17_0-1650119148329.png

Hi Rayhalia,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
a936674f
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

I'm experiencing this problem at the moment. My bank is China Bank Savings and the bank code isn't working. I can't find any solution, May I request a support ticket with regards to this problem?

Thanks

Hi Karl,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi! I have the same problem. Please message me asap.

Hi Nikola,

My bank's BRSTN Code is not working when I enter it. Can you help me with this please? Thanks

tianabautista
Community Member

Hello Trisha. May I ask what did you do about this? I had withdrawn last Dec 7, and used the CBC BRSTN, and it is not yet in my account. 😞

williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Gebusion, contact your bank and ask them. Thanks!

Hi! I have the same problem. I did withdraw last Dec 7 to Chinabank Savings using Chinabank Corporation BRSTN code. It hasn't reflected yet, but it was processed based on the email that Upwork sent me.

Hi Kristiana,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths