🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Can anyone help?
Page options
af14f0c7
Community Member

Can anyone help?

Hi,

I'm new to upwork

I send proposal for 6 projects , one of them was cancelled according to your issue as the project was against your rules, so i should have 5 proposals but in fact i have 4 proposals only

can help me?**Edited for Community Guidelines**

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Sara,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I totally believe you and please allow me to explain. I can see a total of Six proposals that's been sent. However, It looks like two of them have been closed and archived. You may verify this by going to your Proposals page> Archived.

Additionally, since as a freelancer your profile picture has to accurately represent who you are, it obviously shouldn't be a photo of a place, a design or object, or someone or something else (also, misrepresenting who you are, goes against our Terms of Service.) Feel free to check this help article for more details on how to choose a good profile picture.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Sara,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I totally believe you and please allow me to explain. I can see a total of Six proposals that's been sent. However, It looks like two of them have been closed and archived. You may verify this by going to your Proposals page> Archived.

Additionally, since as a freelancer your profile picture has to accurately represent who you are, it obviously shouldn't be a photo of a place, a design or object, or someone or something else (also, misrepresenting who you are, goes against our Terms of Service.) Feel free to check this help article for more details on how to choose a good profile picture.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths