🐈 Community
alligray123

Cant find a job

Can some one please help me?????? I am willing to work..

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Allison,

You may need to update your profile picture and rotate it or strip it of orientation data prior to uploading. Also, it would be better if you added some portfolio items and took some tests to showcase your skills and experience and complete your profile 100%.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
mtngigi

Allison,

You need to edit and remove your resume from your post. That's a big no-no.

Ok. Sure

Is there anyone out there that can help..?? 

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Allison,

You may need to update your profile picture and rotate it or strip it of orientation data prior to uploading. Also, it would be better if you added some portfolio items and took some tests to showcase your skills and experience and complete your profile 100%.

~ Valeria
Upwork

I wish I could rotate it. Am gonna try again

Hello, I am new here and I want to know how to find a job? How to write to my profil what type of job I want or what quality i have? 

re: "Hello, I am new here and I want to know how to find a job? How to write to my profil what type of job I want or what quality i have? "

Marija:

Welcome to Upwork. First, you must thoroughly study the material available here:

Getting Started on Upwork

After you have read all that and after you have spent time reading information in the Help section and reading key threads in the Community Forum that you find using the search tool, then you may return to the Forum and ask any specific questions you have which have not already been addressed by these sources of information.

t_stark_90

Hi, I am having an issue finding jobs.

Do you have advice how I can attract work? I am new to this.

Hi Timothy, 

We are happy to share tips and best practices for getting more success on Upwork. Please read the following articles for more information.

Enhance your profile
Want to get that first job?
Submitting a winning proposal

Thank you and good luck!

Untitled
Learning Paths