🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Creating a Proposal in upwork
Page options
androcabute
Community Member

Creating a Proposal in upwork

Hello im Andro Cabute recently accepted my application after 1 year of rejection. it is my first step to enter here.

after accepting i saw different job posting which matched my skillset

i would like to know how to create a proposal based from my skills

i am a Technical Writer who wrote documentation, Technical Manual from different industries which they used my manual for their software related skills . then i have experience for ISO Technical Documentation other set of skills related

i appreciate your help to start my freelancing journey here in upwork

Thank You

- andro cabute

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Andro,

To learn more about getting started on Upwork check out our resources Here. You can also check out our resources here and learn more about how to write winning proposals and how to improve your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Andro,

To learn more about getting started on Upwork check out our resources Here. You can also check out our resources here and learn more about how to write winning proposals and how to improve your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank You for answering i would like to ask to all freelancer who has the same experience for creating proposal on my skill set 

thank you 

Andro C wrote:

Thank You for answering i would like to ask to all freelancer who has the same experience for creating proposal on my skill set 

thank you 

Nothing wrong with helping a newbie out, but I'll be darned if I write a proposal for a freelancer who advertises himself as a writer. But I admire your optimism. 

asharma0909
Community Member

Hello Andro. First of all, welcome to Upwork and let me tell you how you can create an proposal and submit to get your first job. First of all, please start your proposal with " Hi dear, hope you are doing well" And start your next line. Remember, in proposal please mention the requirements of client on which you want to work. Because if you mentioned client requirements they will think that you have read their job post clearly and understand their requirements.

Also, mention your past experience, your skill, your execution plan, your strategy, your business model, and many more.

At the end, mention "thank you request"

That's it. Hope you like it

Amit - Wrong. Never start with a greeting.  The client initially sees the first two lines of your proposal before they decide whether to scroll down.  Starting with a greeting just wastes those two lines. Your proposal should highlight your experience in handling similar jobs and how you have the training/ expertise to solve their problem.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths