🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Delete a job i did on hourly rate contract
Page options
la-soleil
Community Member

Delete a job i did on hourly rate contract

Hi please help me ASAP

I have signed  hourly rate contract may be 22 December

One of the responsibilities was like to mention any social events on my community ( as social media embassador) 

In Christmas day I thought it's gonna be a idea to do a Google slides about Christmas Saturday 25 December ( they client didn't ask me for it I thought it is gonna be a good idea and a move forward in doing the job)

Today is Tuesday 28 December

The client asked me to withdraw the job I have done and that they will tell me before in advanced when they need a task to be done

Now I don't know how to delete the work or how to give back the money the screenshots has disappeared cause it's Tuesday please help me what should I do? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Salma,

Please keep in mind that you can edit your Work Diary only in the current week. Once the week has ended you will not be able to edit your Work Diary.

Once the funds for the hours you have worked in the previous week are available on your account, you will have the option to issue a refund. To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Salma,

Please keep in mind that you can edit your Work Diary only in the current week. Once the week has ended you will not be able to edit your Work Diary.

Once the funds for the hours you have worked in the previous week are available on your account, you will have the option to issue a refund. To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much I have done so. does it take time to get the refund or they receive it directly? 

Hi Salma,

Your client will receive the refund in 24 hours, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
8c5759f5
Community Member

My Profile Check.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths