🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Dispute went wrong
Page options
chef-charbel
Community Member

Dispute went wrong

I had a dispute between myself and one of my clients, upwork team shared an idea that the customer will get a refund (cause the contract is closed) and after he received it he will open a new contract and solve the issue in hand, we both agreed!!! But till now he haven't opened a contract or did anything, is there something i can do? Or is it done(((

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "But till now he haven't opened a contract or did anything, is there something i can do? Or is it done?"

Yes.

This is done.

Let it go. Move on.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
PradeepH

Hi Charbel,

Thank you for your message. Please don't hesitate to follow up with the Dispute team directly on the same dispute ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

The ticket is closed pradeep! That was approved by both on the basis that the customer will open a new contract

Hi Charbel,

If the client is not proceeding with the agreed dispute resolution, please feel free to update the ticket so the team can review and assist. Even if it is closed, by replying to the email notification about it, you will reopen it.

~Andrea
Upwork

Andrea the money is transfered to the client already what can upwork do if i re-opened the ticket? 

prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "But till now he haven't opened a contract or did anything, is there something i can do? Or is it done?"

Yes.

This is done.

Let it go. Move on.

prestonhunter
Community Member

A dispute means:

"Something went wrong with the contract."

So, by definition.... if there is a dispute, things went wrong.

A dispute is not "an alternative way to pay a freelancer."

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths