🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » File uploading error
Page options
mxmoore
Community Member

File uploading error

In attempting to populate my PORTFOLIO am attempting to upload a number of files for display - I was able to do it last night (they seem to have now disappeared) but when I select the files I get the following:

TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating 'e.upload.response.error.message')

Huh?

I don't have time for this - need to get this up, done and finished - please!

7 REPLIES 7
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Michael,

I apologize for the trouble this caused. Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with these details:

1. Screenshot of the error
2. Portfolio Project URL
3. Timestamp of attempt

I'll escalate those to our technical support team and one of our agents will gladly assist you further.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
zebm
Community Member

In attempting to update my PORTFOLIO i am trying to upload certain files in my project section but its showing me this eror please help

TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating 'e.upload.response.error.message')

Hi Zeba,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

I'm encountering the same error with our portfolio (see attached screenshot).

Hi Damon,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to upload your portfolio item. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
zingco-kang
Community Member

hi I met the same trouble when I try to upload pics(jpg)  in my profolio

Hi Kang,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths