🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Fix the error
Page options
mhsnmk2
Community Member

Fix the error

I have 2 connects left and when I try to submit the job post, an error will appear on the top of the page "Please fix the error bellow". The only error which I have seen is "Please set your bid between 3 Connects and 2 Connects to boost your proposal." Now what should I do?

1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi Arslan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked but I could not replicate the issue you experience. Could you please share a screenshot of the error message from your end so that we can assist you accordingly? 

Please know that different jobs require different amounts of Connects, and there are some jobs where you won’t need to use Connects at all. When a client posts an hourly job they select an experience level, time requirement and job duration. We use these to estimate the projected budget. If any of these details are not specified in the job post, we use the other info provided to determine the Connects price.

You can find more information on this page

Additionally, you should be able to submit porposals without using Boost Your Proposal option. You can find more information in this help article and on the announcement thread

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths