🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Freelancer Plus ($20.00 per month) Promo code...
Page options
m4mqasim786
Community Member

Freelancer Plus ($20.00 per month) Promo code!

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone guide me on how I can get Freelancer Plus ($20.00 per month)

promo code

Thanks,

7 REPLIES 7
fd28cec6
Community Member

Hi.

Go to the settings. When you click your avatar on the right top, you can see settings. Select this list, you'll redirect to settings page.

In settings page,you can see "Memebership & Connects" under User settings.

Here, you can upgrade your plan.

Hi Maksym I appreciate your reply but as I mentioned in the post I need a "promo code" can you please guide me on how and from where I can get a promo code?
Thanks 

spectralua
Community Member

I saw couple of messages that some FLs received promo via eml. But i never saw that codes. It wont be sent with your request for sure.

You can wait or buy membership for money.

cab68087
Community Member

i am interested please
NikolaS

Hi Muhammad,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please ensure you've opted in to receive marketing emails in your notification settings. If you set up your notifications settings and don’t get any marketing emails, please contact the Upwork Support Team through this page.
~ Nikola
Upwork
8370d31a
Community Member

Hello, I'm also interested in a promo code. Thank you.

Hi Venkat,

Brilliant! To ensure you receive marketing emails, you may opt into your notification settings. If you set up your notifications settings and don’t get any marketing emails, please contact the Upwork Support Team through this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths