🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Fre...
Page options
Michael J Community Member

Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelancers on Upwork

Hi Community!

Getting started on Upwork can take a lot of work and focus. To help make this process a little easier, we’ve created this post where you can request feedback on your profile. The community is full of experienced Upwork freelancers who are passionate about helping others. These users will review your profile and provide feedback based on their experience.

If you’re interested in requesting help, make sure your profile visibility is not set to “Private” and then reply below. 

We’re excited to see how Community members can continue to help each other to grow!

Note: A previous version of this post was as the number of responses made it difficult to read and navigate. If you had not received a response yet to a request you made, please post again in this thread.

Cheers,
Mike
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Michael J Community Member

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Cheers,
Mike

View solution in original post

4,578 REPLIES 4,578
Huo y Community Member

Hi adam

very thanks for you the post, I really need you help. I am not a new freelancer. but it's hard for me to find a work in website. could you please help me see the reason? If my resume is correct?

Huo y Community Member

Dear Adam

my profile as below, Could you please give me some suggestion ? thank you

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~014a8fb8eebfe9fec4?s=1110580765719515136

Donald S Community Member

would you please take a look at my profile and suggest some improvements?

Maarten S Community Member

Hello, 

new here, both on the forum as on Upwork. Came across this post. Would you be so kind to review my profile please?
Thank you so much in advance.

Kind regards, 

Maarten :fire:

Aliza A Community Member

I'm quite new here and still getting used to this place haha. I'd be over the moon if someone can review my profile and tell me what I should improve to grow here at Upwork. I am more than happy to do the same for you in return 🙂

Rowell E Community Member

Hi! I'm new to Upwork although I have had this profile for quite some time. It was only just recently about a month ago that I got active and would like to build my career using Upwork. I'd really appreciate it if you can take the time to review my profile and provide honest feedback. Positive or negative feedback is welcome.

Luke Rashik K Community Member

Will you please take a look at my profile and help me to improve

Majeed A Community Member

Hi 

would you have some time to look at my profile .?

Slawomir C Community Member

Would you please take a look at my profile and suggest some improvements?  thanks 🙂 

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0188b10d8b41d9da38

Musica R Community Member

Hi... I am new to Upwork . I have been submitting proposals for a month yet I haven't got my first gig. So it will be helpful if someone can look at my profile and provide a feedback. I really don't know what I am missing.

link : https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01d037c884797dbf8f

Vivian U Community Member

Hello,

I'm just about a few day old on Upwork and I've learnt some interesting things already. I have volunteerd my skill for over 3 years and with the experience I'm ready to monetize it. I have sent about 3 proposals and hoping to get a response.  I'd be very happy if you hold my hands while I begin this journey as a newbie. I have good experience with hybrid and virtual (using Zoom, Google meet, Microsoft team) event management, essay writing and reviews, resume writings and presentations. I am open to recommendation as well. Thank you so much. 

Oybek R Community Member

Hello, I need your help for me to grow on upwork. I want to illustrate my splendid profile like yours.

Praise M Community Member

I've been on Upwork for a while, and even got jobs from a few clients. But today, I still struggle hitting big clients and can even go a long  time not getting any clients to work with at all. Could you have a look at my profile to determine what I have done wrong or what I've yet to do?

Here's the  link to my profile 

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01fd8570caea27fe35

Would be looking forward to your feedback.

Thanks.

Manasseh A Community Member

I'm new upwork.com.Could your team review my profile and  give me feedbacks pls.Thank you in advance.

Prateek S Community Member

Hallo Sir,

I'm new on Upwork, signed up one month. Initially, I got two jobs but after that I'm not getting any jobs here even after sending a lot of proposals.

Also, my profile rating got down because few people contacted me for wrong service and I declined to work. I'm getting Interview invitations for the service i won't provide and i have not listed it in my profile.

Please take a look at my profile and let me know how can i optimize my profile to get jobs.

Thanks in advance.

Sheikh N Community Member

Hello, I need your help for me to grow on upwork. I want to illustrate my splendid profile like yours

Sheikh Noor
Sheikh N Community Member

Hallo Sir,

I'm new on Upwork, signed up one month. Initially, I got two jobs but after that I'm not getting any jobs here even after sending a lot of proposals.

Also, my profile rating got down because few people contacted me for wrong service and I declined to work. I'm getting Interview invitations for the service i won't provide and i have not listed it in my profile.

Please take a look at my profile and let me know how can i optimize my profile to get jobs.

Thanks in advan

Sheikh Noor
Lawrence Christoph C Community Member

Would you please take a look at my profile and suggest some improvements? 

Ma Cristina P Community Member

Hi! Mike J
     Good Day! may I request to look at my profile if there is something wrong, as I check it no one views my profile?

Thank you, 

Musica R Community Member

Hi...

I have posted here because no one has responded in the concerned thread for feedbacks on profile.

I am new to Upwork . I have been submitting proposals for almost a month now, but haven't got my first gig yet. So it will be helpful if someone can look at my profile and provide a feedback. I really don't know what I am missing.

link : https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01d037c884797dbf8f

Martha M Community Member

Hey Mike, I would love to get a profile feedback. Do you mind suggesting improvement? I'm not very new to upwork, and I'm yet to secure my first gig

Oluwasogo O Community Member

Sarfuddin N Community Member

Hi,

Please help me with feedback on my profile.

Thanks and Regards.

Dominic N Community Member

I am very new to Upwork. Would you please take a look at my profile?

BHARGAVKUMAR H. P Community Member

Hello Upworkers, I hope you are doing well. My profile niche is Gujarati and Hindi translation and I can do the audio transcription and video transcription as well.

But I am getting invitations for voice-over jobs every time. Can anyone help me to optimize my profile? 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths