🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Fre...
Page options
Michael J Community Member

Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelancers on Upwork

Hi Community!

Getting started on Upwork can take a lot of work and focus. To help make this process a little easier, we’ve created this post where you can request feedback on your profile. The community is full of experienced Upwork freelancers who are passionate about helping others. These users will review your profile and provide feedback based on their experience.

If you’re interested in requesting help, make sure your profile visibility is not set to “Private” and then reply below. 

We’re excited to see how Community members can continue to help each other to grow!

Note: A previous version of this post was as the number of responses made it difficult to read and navigate. If you had not received a response yet to a request you made, please post again in this thread.

Cheers,
Mike
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Michael J Community Member

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Cheers,
Mike

View solution in original post

4,578 REPLIES 4,578
Saman A Community Member

Would you plz take a look at my profile

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01de756f6ae4dba5b0

Saman A Community Member

Would you like to check my profile

Gerardo D Community Member

Hello. I'm new here and i need all the help you can give me. Thank you 

Nouman H Community Member

Hi Mike!

Can you look at my profile I have submitted more than 50 proposals but didn't get my first job.

what will be the reason for not getting the job?

really flustered now?

Need some suggestions.

Regards,

Haider

Parthapratim N Community Member

Hi Mike, would you please look at my profile for any suggestions to improve? Thanks.

Eric J Community Member

83 bids; around 25 boosted; 2 5-star reviews in my profile; NONE of the 83 were even answered. What I'm doing wrong?

The first 25 proposals I sent custom messages to small projects. After spending hours, I got tired and used a template message, (honestly, the custom message tip doesn't stick, I wouldn't declassify a freelancer because he didn't send a custom message). I charged a low price (only $15/h). I even boosted 25 proposals. Almost all proposals were sent to American and Canadian countries, yesterday morning. What is wrong with my profile? Is my template bad (template below)?

Hi!!

My name is Eric. I represent a team of highly qualified business analysts, project architects, developers, and designers. We would be happy to offer software consulting. Let's schedule a call to discuss further and see if we can be a good fit. What time in the next few days works best for you?

:white_heavy_check_mark: Check out our portfolio and our clients' reviews :

https://www.upwork.com/o/companies/~015a9149b5a2295888/

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Eric

Susana P Community Member

Hi Mike 

Could you please take a look to my profile. 

I know I'm doing something wrong because I have checked my proposals and the clients don't read them. 

I don't know the reason.

Thnak you in advance

Obianuju M Community Member

hi mike j,

I am delighted with this opportunity and so grateful for your help,I  especially to new freelancers in upwork .would be delighted if you can help appraise my profile.Thanks a lot in anticiption of your response.

Assunta M Community Member

Hello, can you please check my profile? I need help getting jobs

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0168060b94aafdc4e5?viewMode=1

Anthony H Community Member

Assunta,

Welcome.

I suggest going through Upwork profiles and looking for other Web site developers. Look for ones who have done very well -- those with lots of good reviews and/or a high amount of earnings.

Your write up is just so brief, it isn't convincing. You need to prove you are an expert, not just suggest it. Write about some of your past successes ... write about the styles you can do. Do you have a personal flare that shows up? Are you versatile? Can you manage many styles? Do you do personal Web sites and/or commercial ones? 

Try looking through other Web site developer profiles for ideas. There should be some out there.

Bijoya R Community Member

Hi, everybody,
I am new to Upwork. Can you help me with my profile? Need profile feedback. I want to know about my profile is right or wrong. I want to work full-time in Upwork. I know Upwork is the best freelance marketplace in the world. Please help me. I am waiting for a positive response. Thank you, everybody.
Best regards,
Bijoya Raha

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~017fe488df42c0f048

Muhammad B Community Member

Hello Upwork Community,

I would like your help in reviewing my profile and suggesting some improvements if there are any.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011d208a8ca21b0c33

Malik W Community Member

Hi Mike,
Would you please take a look at my profile and suggest some improvements?

Md N Community Member

Would you please take a look at my profile and suggest some improvements? I am really helpless now a days.

Yousaf F Community Member

Can someone suggest some improvements for my profile if needed, 

Kashif A Community Member

Hello, Can anyone please review my profile and let me know what can be do to improve and better.

Thank you,

Kashif 

Nickson M Community Member

Hello Mike,

This is a great topic. I am new to Upwork, I have tried to send proposals to a few jobs but haven't received a reply yet. I do believe though that the right offer will come along. I would love my profile to be viewed and am open to receiving feedback on how to better the profile, corrections on what am doing wrong in my proposals and how to write a winning proposal for consideration. 

Thank you in advance community for the assistance accorded to me. 

Regards

Nickson.

Sajida H Community Member

I would say you are doing great. Your profile looks good.  Would you please take a look at my profile and suggest some improvements? 

Md Moinul I Community Member

How can I improve my profile? please suggest. 

Robert P Community Member

Hi Mike,

Can someone provide feedback on my profile, please? 🙂

I am initally targeting Excel work as I have losts of experience with it, but my main career is Project Management.

My approach is to say this in any proposals submitted as oppossed to have a seperate CV.

Many thanks

Rob

Joy E Community Member

Hi

My name is Joy.

Please help me to review my profile

Thank you as I anticipate your kind response

Deyemi A Community Member

Hi Mike,

Would you please take a look at my profile

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0192b379c73dab56fc

(and maybe my portfolio too )and suggest some improvements?

Kind Regards

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Duncan W Community Member

Hello, kindly check my profile

Hilda M Staff

Hi everyone! My name is Hilda and I'm one of the four Upwork Coaches from Upwork Academy, an accessible and interactive suite of informational resources and best practices for using Upwork. There are multiple courses and learning paths aimed to help with your success.

What is Upwork Coaching? The coaching team is here to help no matter where you are in your Upwork journey! We are here to provide tips on how to grow your business on Upwork, answer strategy questions, and be your guide. We provide cohort coaching to bring support and advice to more Upwork Community members at once and personalized one-to-one coaching as well.

What is a coaching cohort you ask? It’s an online group on our Community page dedicated to helping talent start and grow their freelancing business. While this is a community group setting, you will have an opportunity to schedule a 1:1 call with the assigned Upwork Coach or attend an “Ask Me Anything” call. It's called a cohort because it starts and ends on specific dates.

Join the Getting Started in Upwork cohort that starts on August 29, 2022, and runs for two weeks. Click the link request to join.  

I am looking forward to helping you succeed!

Riyadh B Community Member

Hi, Upwork Team,

I'm new to Upwork. I have applied to many job proposals, but still i haven't received any possitive feedbacks from the clients.  Can you kindly take a look at my profile ? Am i missing anything on it ? or does it need any improvements ?  Your help is highly appritiated in this regard.

Kind Rgds,

Riyadh.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths