🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelan...
Page options
MichaelJ
Community Member

Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelancers on Upwork

Hi Community!

Getting started on Upwork can take a lot of work and focus. To help make this process a little easier, we’ve created this post where you can request feedback on your profile. The community is full of experienced Upwork freelancers who are passionate about helping others. These users will review your profile and provide feedback based on their experience.

If you’re interested in requesting help, make sure your profile visibility is not set to “Private” and then reply below. 

We’re excited to see how Community members can continue to help each other to grow!

Note: A previous version of this post was as the number of responses made it difficult to read and navigate. If you had not received a response yet to a request you made, please post again in this thread.

Cheers,
Mike
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MichaelJ
Community Member

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Cheers,
Mike

View solution in original post

4,578 REPLIES 4,578
65286da5
Community Member

Hello Mike,

could you, please, look at my profile and suggest improvments.

I struggle earning a Badge, although I covered all the reqirements for at least a Rising Talent. I have positive feedback and $1000 + earnings already. I have read all the articles, etc. and I keep receiving the answer to keep trying but it is not working with these advices. 

I keep applying but I am not being hired and most of the clients that I see and reach or reach to me I can see they did not hired anyone on the job posting. 

It is very important for me to get clients and to have real job and to earn money, but it is a circle of struggle. 

Could you, please, give me some advices and recommendations.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Marina

3f757780
Community Member

Hi there Upwork community, I would greatly appreciate it if someone reviewed my profile:-https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~012db287a143326263 and gave feedback. I have been struggling a lot since I resumed two months ago and have submitted over 60 proposals but am still not able to land a job.

559bb151
Community Member

I would love someone to look at my profile and offer suggestions on how to improve

039effbb
Community Member

I am interested. 

7ce6417e
Community Member

some help, please with my profile.

bogossian
Community Member

Hi All! I`m fresh here in Upwork and I would really appreciate any advice from your part if you have 1 minute to review my profile! Thank you!

f349d4d7
Community Member

Hi, I'm new to Upwork and would appreciate some constructive criticism on my profile.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0141d5a60f57bc3415

mayalee99
Community Member

Is there is a certain way to introduce yourself and your talents through a description on your profile?

fadlathan
Community Member

hi everyone,
I've joined upwork from a few years ago, at that time I was focused on studying and now I'm still learning, while helping others is only for a limited circle, now I want to help more, please see my profile, and suggest some improvements- repair

best,
Abifathan (Makassar, Indonesia)

habiba_r
Community Member

Hello! I have been applying to different jobs since a few weeks now but unfortunately have not received any approvals. Can you please have a look at my profile and see if any changes needed.

bb708825
Community Member

Hello seniors I am new herevvabd hoping to learn from you. Kindly do a feedback for my profile thx in anticipation

d2e8e961
Community Member

I would love for my profile to be reviewed. 

9626e498
Community Member

Would you please take a look at my profile and suggest some improvements? 

9626e498
Community Member

Would you please check my profile and give your feedback? Thanks

da58c9b7
Community Member

Hi Community!

Would you please review my profile and provide some feedback?

Best,

Kumar G. 

da58c9b7
Community Member

Hi everyone,

I am new to Upwork. Would you kindly review my profile and provide feedback?

Thank you.

Regards,

Kumar G.

74882f16
Community Member

Hi Mike!

I am new to Upwork and would like some assesment on my profile. I have made some proposals but still not getting feedback. Any words of advice?

Thank you very much!

Best,

Ada C

3314778e
Community Member

Hello There, I joined upwork almost 2 months ago. Could you please review the profile.

d85dc4fd
Community Member

Please sir can you help by taking a look at my profile and see how I can improve or some ideas you can help with. 🙏🙏

tazuhfaith
Community Member

Please review my profile and help me where lacking 

9bd5d5ca
Community Member

Would you please  review my profile and give me feedback and advice me to improve it

d1999204
Community Member

Could you please help me take a look at my profile please. thanks 

d920a40c
Community Member

Would you mind taking a look at my profile and suggesting if anything should be improved and added

5e7c1c60
Community Member

I am new here i am trying my best but i cannot get any order what should i do?? i want to start up now.

efc3945c
Community Member

Hi Greetings,

Please take a look at my profile and suggest some improvements? 

Regards,

Ossama
7e6361cd
Community Member

Hello, I am brand new to Upwork and excited to start freelancing. Can you please review my profile and provide feedback?  

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~019521421cb7758f15?viewMode=1

Thanks!

478f9e64
Community Member

Hi Mike, would you mind taking a look at my profile? I have a primary and a side profile. Any advice you can give is great! 

eb1bd3b8
Community Member

I would love some feedback on my profile. Thank you in advance! 

walexutd
Community Member

Hi Mike J,

Please help me check my Upwork account, I delivered my first job on 1st of July this year while operating on freelance basic (free) and since then, I've been applying for more jobs and never gotten any.

I subscribed to freelance plus on 14th of August, and still applying but no response again. I have wasted alot of connects without success.

Is anything wrong with my account, has it been deactivated, or not on Upwork search list ?

I need to know what is going on please. 

0f7aa0b8
Community Member

I don't have a single professional feed. Please help me by adding your comments and I will do it for you as well.

63dd0512
Community Member

Would you plz take a look at my profile

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01de756f6ae4dba5b0

Would you like to check my profile

f2ecf4ec
Community Member

Hello. I'm new here and i need all the help you can give me. Thank you 

7daf7797
Community Member

Hi Mike!

Can you look at my profile I have submitted more than 50 proposals but didn't get my first job.

what will be the reason for not getting the job?

really flustered now?

Need some suggestions.

Regards,

Haider

nathpartha
Community Member

Hi Mike, would you please look at my profile for any suggestions to improve? Thanks.

c8ebafe0
Community Member

83 bids; around 25 boosted; 2 5-star reviews in my profile; NONE of the 83 were even answered. What I'm doing wrong?

The first 25 proposals I sent custom messages to small projects. After spending hours, I got tired and used a template message, (honestly, the custom message tip doesn't stick, I wouldn't declassify a freelancer because he didn't send a custom message). I charged a low price (only $15/h). I even boosted 25 proposals. Almost all proposals were sent to American and Canadian countries, yesterday morning. What is wrong with my profile? Is my template bad (template below)?

Hi!!

My name is Eric. I represent a team of highly qualified business analysts, project architects, developers, and designers. We would be happy to offer software consulting. Let's schedule a call to discuss further and see if we can be a good fit. What time in the next few days works best for you?

:white_heavy_check_mark: Check out our portfolio and our clients' reviews :

https://www.upwork.com/o/companies/~015a9149b5a2295888/

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Eric

ef9604b4
Community Member

Hi Mike 

Could you please take a look to my profile. 

I know I'm doing something wrong because I have checked my proposals and the clients don't read them. 

I don't know the reason.

Thnak you in advance

3e5bd7bc
Community Member

hi mike j,

I am delighted with this opportunity and so grateful for your help,I  especially to new freelancers in upwork .would be delighted if you can help appraise my profile.Thanks a lot in anticiption of your response.

f490c135
Community Member

Hello, can you please check my profile? I need help getting jobs

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0168060b94aafdc4e5?viewMode=1

Assunta,

Welcome.

I suggest going through Upwork profiles and looking for other Web site developers. Look for ones who have done very well -- those with lots of good reviews and/or a high amount of earnings.

Your write up is just so brief, it isn't convincing. You need to prove you are an expert, not just suggest it. Write about some of your past successes ... write about the styles you can do. Do you have a personal flare that shows up? Are you versatile? Can you manage many styles? Do you do personal Web sites and/or commercial ones? 

Try looking through other Web site developer profiles for ideas. There should be some out there.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths