🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Help with misunderstanding problems and winni...
Page options
969f2278
Community Member

Help with misunderstanding problems and winning jobs.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Hi! I have joined Upwork before three months. I offer to clients graphic design and voice over services.

They were just 1 month I have joined upwork and I get my first job. Now after 2 months I get my second and completed it very well getting a great review. After 4 days from getting my second job I get my third job and completed it well getting a good review. But my problem is that: At my work history is shown completed just my first job and these two other jobs are dissapired , but my client review to me is shown at my design consultation. So,why my client review is shown just at my design consultation and my two jobs completed are not showing at my work history? Please I need some help and some one tells me any trick to improve best the quality of my work and win the client trust (tips&tricks).Get Profile Feedback from Experienced Freelancers on Upwork 

1 REPLY 1
cbbe5ca0
Community Member

Hello everyone,

I hope you all are doing great. It's been a few months since I opened my account. Luckily, I got my first job on my first proposal. I thought if I get Upwork Plus then I will have more facilities, so I got it. I have spent a few times buying connects. For some reason my proposal dont get viewed by the clients. 

If you please review my profile and suggest some cover letter tips which can help  winning projects, I will be grateful. 

Here is my profile: 

https://www.upwork.com/fl/arifuzzaman

Thank you

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths