🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Help
Page options
730f9c09
Community Member

Help

Hello
I am new on Upwork, I would like to develop my account, I also need help to get my first client. I have already prospected more than 50 times but without results. No client

1 REPLY 1
d074fc60
Community Member

Hello Mafouss, welcome to the UpWork community.

Here are some tips for getting clients on Upwork:

• Complete your profile: Make sure that your Upwork profile is complete and showcases your skills and experience. Include a professional profile picture, a strong headline, and a detailed overview of your expertise.
  • Use relevant keywords: Use keywords related to your skills and expertise throughout your profile and job proposals. This will help you appear in search results when clients are looking for freelancers with your skill set.
  • Highlight your portfolio: Upwork allows you to add a portfolio of your work to your profile. Make sure to highlight your best work, and explain how your experience can help clients achieve their goals.
  • Apply for relevant jobs: Search for jobs that match your skill set and apply for them with a personalized proposal. Make sure to read the job description thoroughly and customize your proposal to show the client that you understand their requirements.
  • Communicate clearly: Once you have landed a job, make sure to communicate clearly and promptly with your client. Keep them updated on your progress, ask questions when needed, and be responsive to their feedback.
  • Build a positive reputation: Deliver high-quality work and build positive relationships with your clients. This will help you earn positive reviews and increase your chances of getting hired for future projects.
  • Price yourself competitively: Do some research on what other freelancers are charging for similar work, and price yourself competitively. However, also make sure that you are not undervaluing your skills and experience.

Thanks.

Faisal Mahmud.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths