🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Hourly contract not showing on desktop app
Page options
miltechhaseeb
Community Member

Hourly contract not showing on desktop app

Hey Experts...

I'm having trouble with the desktop app. I got the hourly project but it is not appearing on my app saying "You have no open contracts".

this didn't happen to my first contact but don't know about this time.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Muhammad,

By default, only active, hourly contracts will appear in your list for time-tracking purposes. You can check your contract status here. If the contract is paused, has ended, or hasn’t started yet, you can’t log time to it. If the start date is in the future, it will activate that day at UTC 00:00 (not your local time).

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AndreaG

Hi Muhammad,

By default, only active, hourly contracts will appear in your list for time-tracking purposes. You can check your contract status here. If the contract is paused, has ended, or hasn’t started yet, you can’t log time to it. If the start date is in the future, it will activate that day at UTC 00:00 (not your local time).

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Thank you Andrea!

I know it was a tiny thing but I was eager to start right away.

Yeah, I check my jobs section, the job was in awaiting state. 

the contract was live in the app in the morning. 

Thanks alot.

How do I activate the contract? I accepted the offer and the contract is on the 'my contracts' page. there is no time set for the contract. When I hit the open the time tracker app, it opens the Upwork app but won't show my hourly contract. I restarted my PC, reinstalled upwork, logged out and logged back in. I still can't figure out how to bring my new hourly job contracts on the Upwork app. 

Hi Yeabsra,

The contract you're referring to is not active yet. If you go to your My Jobs page and click on the contract in question, you'll be able to see when it will be active, and from there it should also appear in the Desktop App.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
walareeb
Community Member

Hi, 

I have a active hourly contract and have been working for 2 months on it. But suddenly it got disappeared from Desktop App & My contracts section on the upwork website. I am unable to log hours  now. When I open chat option with my client, It show the option of "View contract" but why I can't see in My Contracts, My Jobs or on Desktop App? How can I log hours for my work ?

Kind regards

Hi Wajid,

Thank you for your message. I have shared your report with the support team. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths