🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How can I know that my profile is approved?
Page options
agcaoili_dee_ann
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

How do I check if my profile is approved? Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dee Ann Jo,

Thank you for your message and welcome to Upwork! I'm happy to report that your profile has been approved. You can check this on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

Here are some resources I compiled to help you get started on Upwork; I suggest you review each of them carefully:

9 Tips to Help You Create a Freelancer Profile That Stands Out

Upwork Profiles: Why a Great Title and Overview Can Make a Difference

Sample Profiles and Best Practices

How to Create a Proposal That Wins Jobs

How to Write Proposals: Proven Advice From Freelancers on Upwork

Tips to Avoid Questionable Jobs

I hope this helps!

Mike

Cheers,
Mike

View solution in original post

575 REPLIES 575
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dee Ann Jo,

Thank you for your message and welcome to Upwork! I'm happy to report that your profile has been approved. You can check this on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

Here are some resources I compiled to help you get started on Upwork; I suggest you review each of them carefully:

9 Tips to Help You Create a Freelancer Profile That Stands Out

Upwork Profiles: Why a Great Title and Overview Can Make a Difference

Sample Profiles and Best Practices

How to Create a Proposal That Wins Jobs

How to Write Proposals: Proven Advice From Freelancers on Upwork

Tips to Avoid Questionable Jobs

I hope this helps!

Mike

Cheers,
Mike

Please could you check if mine is approved or not?

Hi Azizur,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
8c5759f5
Community Member

My Profile Check.

3335ccf4
Community Member

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nur,

Your account has been accepted. Upwork webinars and online events are a great places to find getting started tips and much more. Find out what's coming up next or watch the previous webinar recordings. You can also check out the Resource Center where you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Good luck and happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
98d19f52
Community Member

Hello Bojan S,

May i know my account is approved no or not as i didnt got any confirmation mail and i a able to send proposal??

Hi Mohsin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello,

Is it possible to see if my account has been accepted as well. I am unable to submit proposals at this time. Any assistance you can provide would be appreciated. Thank you

Hi Angela,

I can confirm that your account has been accepted. However, we encourage you to reach 100% completeness of your account. There are many ways to get to 100%, but some items are required. To reach 50% you’ll need a photo, profile overview, at least one employment history item, and at least one skill tag. Any combination of the other choices can then be used to reach 100%. You can find more information in this help article.

Additionally, feel free to check these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overviewFor some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

~ Arjay
Upwork
3a031d94
Community Member

Thank you so much for your prompt response. My profile is as complete as possible. However, I am still unable to submit proposals. 

Please advise.

~Angela

Hi Angela,

Thank you for following up. Could you please share a screenshot of the error message you receive on your end when you try to submit a proposal?

~ Nikola
Upwork
stephade
Community Member

Thank you for your help Nikola

Please can you check if mine was approved or not? 

Hi Ana.

I checked and can see that your account registration has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check these few Upwork Academy courses below to help you get started:
Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork. Good luck!
~ Luiggi
Upwork
98d19f52
Community Member

Hi,

9ec50c0f
Community Member

pls could you check if mine is approved or not

Hi Amena,

I have reached out to the team handling your account and they've confirmed that your profile has been approved. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Arjay
Upwork
divii_
Community Member

Hi Divine,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Can you please check mine?

7eb8d824
Community Member

Thank you.

The assistant has already solved the question. It is said that if you manage to make proposals on the offers, it means that your profile is validated.

Hi everyone, did my profile set to public?

Hi Panji,

Yes, your profile visibility is already set to Public.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Yes

Hi Mike! I would also like to ask if my profile is already approved or not. Furthermore, I would like to ask on how to be a verified account, with the blue badge beside the username. Should I do many projects in order for me to obtain it? I would like to know more about that concern. Thank you and have a good day!

Hi Angelica,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals for jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started. 

We’re slowly rolling ID verified badges out to all freelancers over the next few months. Once you become eligible for this badge, you’ll be notified when you log into Upwork. You’ll then be asked to complete the verification process by uploading an official government-issued ID and meeting with us for a short video call.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi! Could you please check if my profile has been approved? Thanks!

Hi Milica,

I have checked your account and I can confirm that it's been approved. You should be able to send proposals for jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started. Welcome to Upwork! Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
stephade
Community Member

Hello, 

Please could you help me check if my profile is approved on upwork? 

Hi Adeola,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! Feel free to check this video to help you get started with freelancing on Upwork.

~ Nikola
Upwork
a466d383
Community Member

Can you please check mine...and its also say 0 connects its new account?

Hello Pradeep

Could you check my account as well. Its still staying "under review"?

Thanks in advance.

How do I check if my profile is approved

Hi Farman,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and can confirm that it has been approved. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ AJ
Upwork

How can I get the calants quickly?

Why is it showing in my profile

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Nayan,

Could you please share more details on how can I assist you? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths