How can I know that my profile is approved?

How do I check if my profile is approved? Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
michaelajornlin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dee Ann Jo,

Thank you for your message and welcome to Upwork! I'm happy to report that your profile has been approved. You can check this on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

Here are some resources I compiled to help you get started on Upwork; I suggest you review each of them carefully:

9 Tips to Help You Create a Freelancer Profile That Stands Out

Upwork Profiles: Why a Great Title and Overview Can Make a Difference

Sample Profiles and Best Practices

How to Create a Proposal That Wins Jobs

How to Write Proposals: Proven Advice From Freelancers on Upwork

Tips to Avoid Questionable Jobs

I hope this helps!

Mike

Best,
Mike J.
Content Program Manager, Community

View solution in original post

138 REPLIES 138
michaelajornlin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dee Ann Jo,

Thank you for your message and welcome to Upwork! I'm happy to report that your profile has been approved. You can check this on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

Here are some resources I compiled to help you get started on Upwork; I suggest you review each of them carefully:

9 Tips to Help You Create a Freelancer Profile That Stands Out

Upwork Profiles: Why a Great Title and Overview Can Make a Difference

Sample Profiles and Best Practices

How to Create a Proposal That Wins Jobs

How to Write Proposals: Proven Advice From Freelancers on Upwork

Tips to Avoid Questionable Jobs

I hope this helps!

Mike

Best,
Mike J.
Content Program Manager, Community

Please could you check if mine is approved or not?

Hi Azizur,

I checked, and I can confirm that your profile has been accepted. You can find more useful information and advice on the freelancer resources we have compiled here to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

My Profile Check.

Please could you check if mine is approved or not?

Hi Nur,

Your account has been accepted. Upwork webinars and online events are a great places to find getting started tips and much more. Find out what's coming up next or watch the previous webinar recordings. You can also check out the Resource Center where you’ll find some excellent topics and learn more about Upwork. 

Good luck and happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Mike! I would also like to ask if my profile is already approved or not. Furthermore, I would like to ask on how to be a verified account, with the blue badge beside the username. Should I do many projects in order for me to obtain it? I would like to know more about that concern. Thank you and have a good day!

Hi Angelica,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals for jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started. 

We’re slowly rolling ID verified badges out to all freelancers over the next few months. Once you become eligible for this badge, you’ll be notified when you log into Upwork. You’ll then be asked to complete the verification process by uploading an official government-issued ID and meeting with us for a short video call.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Why is it showing in my profile

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Nayan,

Could you please share more details on how can I assist you? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
tarun_vij

You will receive an email from Upwork.

9f32fdce

Is my account active? Can clients see the proposals that I have submitted? 

I am sure your account is active as it is visible if you click on it from here, so I imagine  your proposals are being seen by clients. 

Sherine,  you have an impressive profile, but to begin with remove the reference to data entry, as this attracts scammers to newcomers. Once you are established, it is fine to add it. As you are starting out on Upwork, please, for your own peace of mind, read this thread, which will help you understand how to use the site, and gives you tips to avoid questionable jobs: https://community.upwork.com/t5/New-to-Upwork/Getting-Started-on-Upwork/m-p/264214#M2460

Hi Sherine,

I'd like to confirm that your account has already been approved. Please visit the link that Nichola shared 

and the freelancer resources to help you get started on Upwork. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

My Profile Check.

17e0d982

my account is approved or not. I want to know.

Hi Pirzada,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! Feel free to check this video to help you get started with freelancing on Upwork.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola!

Can you check my profile too? 

Hi Begüm,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thank you Luiggi!

arbabumair

I would like to know whether my profile has been approved or not. I want to know, so I can start sending proposals to the client's Thanks.

Looking forward to hear from you people

Hi Umair,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resources to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
f0d61db0

Hello, 

I haven't received an email from Upwork which says that my profile is live. What should I do?

It appears that your profile is live.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~018cbd6cbd9be2a818

8c5759f5

I am a new

Hi there,

Welcome to Upwork! I checked and can confirm that your profile has been accepted. Feel free to check this video to help you get started with freelancing on Upwork.

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello nikola

i would like to know if my account is approved.

Hi Rocio, 

I can confirm that your registration to Upwork has been accepted. 

Welcome to Upwork and the Upwork Community! You may want to check out Mike's post at the top of this thread and read up on some resources to help you become successful on Upwork. 

Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello, 

Can you help me know too whether my profile has been approved or not. I want to know, so I can start sending proposals to the client's Thanks.

Hi Prabsimar,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! Feel free to check this video to help you get started with freelancing on Upwork.

~ Nikola
Upwork
9dd71b46

Hello,

I'm new to Upwork and I created my profile and completed it to 100%, however, I don't see "Submit" button to submit my profile for approval so that I can later submit my goverment ID and get a video call for ID verification. 

Can anyone from Upwork help me get my profile approved and verified? I would be grateful if someone takes a look at my profile to see what's the problem!

Hi Mihajlo! I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the work marketplace. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~Andrea
Upwork

Thank you!

How can I get my goverment ID verified and video call for further verification? I do not see any option under settings which would allow me to upload my ID to Upwork.

Hi Mihajlo,

It doesn't look like you need to verify your account yet. Please know that verification cannot be requested, but is slowly being rolled out to users of Upwork. If the team finds the need to verify your account, you will be notified through an email, or through a notification in your account with more information on how you can complete the verification process. 

~Andrea
Upwork

Okay, thank you for your assistance!

pradeephele

Hi Logan,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please make sure you check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi..

I am a newbie to Upwork. Can anyone help me to know that my profile get accepeted or not?

Please someone help me.

please could you check mine also?

76609a22

Can any one how i know that is my upwork profile is approved or not