🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How come I don't have any connects?
Page options
Kuhan W Community Member

How come I don't have any connects?

Hi,

I read somewhere that new sign ups on Upwork receive (30?) free connects and while on a basic account one gets 10 free connects a month. Is this still the case? I signed up for Upwork in November of last year and my connect balance is still zero - might it be because I set up an agency? Do only individual freelancers receive these free sources of connects?

Thank You,

Kuhan

4 REPLIES 4
Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Kuhan,

Thank you for your message. Free monthly Connects are credited to your account in accordance with your membership billing cycle. In your case, your membership renews on the 23rd of every month, which means that's when you'll see the Connects credited to your account. You can check this by going to Settings > Membership & Connects.

I have checked and the most recent Free Monthly Connects has been credited last 23- December. You may check your Connects History page to confirm. Feel free to check this help article for you to be more acquainted with how Connects works.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Kuhan W Community Member

Kuhan Wang
18:13 (0 minutes ago)
to Upwork
Hello,

I am looking at my connects history and I don't see any connects nor
connects credited on Dec 23 - here is a screenshot. Can you advise?

[image: image.png]

Cheers,

Kuhan
Kuhan W Community Member

Hi Arjay,

I am looking at my connects history and it's blank. Here is a screenshot. Do you know what is going on? Is this because I made an agency account?

82166f3e_5-1672960529465.png

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Kuhan,

Thank you for your response and for sharing this screenshot. However, it looks like you're on your Agency profile which is why you can't see your Monthly Connects Renewal. You should switch your Freelancer profile and then go to the same page (Connects History). Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths