🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to delete my work diary when where is no ...
Page options
bf96af03
Community Member

How to delete my work diary when where is no option for delete

There is no option to delete my work diary. Is it a bug or should I contact support?
And for other day I have this delete option, but nothing is happening even when I pushed the delete button

9 REPLIES 9
sofia2008
Community Member

Is it for work you did today or last week?

for work that I did yesterday 1. october

and today too yes

ArjayM

Hi Tanja,

Thank you for reaching out to us and reporting this. We understand that sometimes you need to update the time you’ve entered in your Work Diary. Sophie asked for the week you wish to delete because you can only add, edit, and remove time in the current week’s Work Diary in an active contract. The previous week’s Work Diary for an active contract is no longer editable after Monday at noon UTC.

Feel free to check the articles listed in this section for more details on how to manage your work diary.

~ Arjay
Upwork
bf96af03
Community Member

but it's there by my mistake.. what if I end the contract? or delete my upwork profile? 

Hi Tanja, 

You cannot close an account with an active contract and active proposals. This means the contract has to end first and the proposals have to be withdrawn before you can close your account.

If you added the time and don't want the client paying for it, they can dispute your hours last week so it they will not be billed.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thank you and thanls to everyone for help. I resolved this with the client with no problem 🙂

20b953da
Community Member

I added time on monday and now i want to remove that time but could'nt found any edit, delete or remove option.

Hi Sadia,

I do not see any active contract on your Upwork account. You will be unable to edit your work diary on paused contracts. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths