🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to get Rising Talent badge
Page options
740fa099
Community Member

How to get Rising Talent badge

Hi,

I am new on Upwork and I have more than 5 years of experience in recruiting and Business development. I am continuously applying for jobs. I have done projects with big companies like **Edited for Community Guidelines**,experfy, and invoice simple Information unlimited inc. But I have not received a single message on Upwork. I mentioned my previous samples or projects in the cover letter. Please help me. I want to start my freelance career.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Saima and Valued Members,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

Since you're fairly new to the platform, I think it's best for you to start with the basics. Below you'll find a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork. Wish you the best of luck!

~ Arjay
Upwork
f1ad1369
Community Member

Hi! I am just wondering what and how  this all about? What is most important that I take care of first? Any suggestions? And thank you in advance!

f995b4d7
Community Member

Hi! I am just wondering what and how  this all about? What is most important that I take care of first? Any suggestions? And thank you in advance!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths