🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » How to know if the position is still availabl...
Page options
027ed857
Community Member

How to know if the position is still available?

Hello, quick question. There are multiple 1 to 3 month old job offers popping out with the client last checking it more than 2 weeks ago. Are they worth applying to and how to know if the needed job was not already been done? Can the client leave the job offer active if the work they needed has already been done?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
2bfd3e02
Community Member

Hi there Patrik,

I hope you are doing great. I don't see the point of applying to a job post that's been up for 1-3 months when there are newer job posts available. The client likely won't even see your proposal. About determining if a job is completed, you can easily tell if a client has hired someone by checking the job post. Even if a client has not hired anyone, it is not advisable to apply for the job.

I hope that helps!

Best,

Sohail

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
f1785f8c
Community Member

I don't think so. They don't sound serious.

2bfd3e02
Community Member

Hi there Patrik,

I hope you are doing great. I don't see the point of applying to a job post that's been up for 1-3 months when there are newer job posts available. The client likely won't even see your proposal. About determining if a job is completed, you can easily tell if a client has hired someone by checking the job post. Even if a client has not hired anyone, it is not advisable to apply for the job.

I hope that helps!

Best,

Sohail

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths