🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I completed a $20 contract, with a $5 bonus, ...
Page options
9301b0b9
Community Member

I completed a $20 contract, with a $5 bonus, only the $5 is pending should I be worried?

I recently completed a $20 contract, with a $5 bonus, only the $5 on my account shows as pending should I be worried?

The client also states that he hasn't been charged for the job, how so?

5 REPLIES 5
lama-pema
Community Member

That's strange. Has he been charged for $20? for the work done. 

usually bonus or payment done shows up in your account in a couple of days like 3-5 days.

On my profile it says $10, in the payments tab it says pending $5, and the client told me he left me a pretty good review but it shows no feedback has been given

You can go to contract / client history and see how much your client paid you. 

Also check transaction history, there you can see how much you already got and how much is pending.

JoanneP

Hi Mohamed,

We checked your account and saw that you've added manual time to your hourly contract. All applicable time that you log in your Work Diary, whether tracked or added as manual time, is invoiced to your client according to the schedule below:

• Week 1 — You log time using the Upwork desktop app (Time Tracker)
  • Week 2 — Your time is invoiced to your client on Monday, and they have until Friday to review your work
  • Week 3 — Earnings become available on the following Wednesday

You can find more information here

~ Joanne
Upwork
4e196e01
Community Member

Hi JoanneP.. Please Help Me
The client sent me an offer of hourly contract, but the contract ended with a gift of 5 dollars without work,
after I accepted the contract, the client ended the contract with a gift of 5 dollars,
this work was not added to my total job.
Will there be any problem with my profile, that has terminated the hourly contract by gifting..?

I did one more job for this client, but I mistakely refunded the full amount without closing the milestone, for which the job was deleted from my profile,
later the client came and said I will give you a review, he sent me a Howlerly contract offer and I Didn't do any time truck, he gifted $5 and left with review,
now will this work update my total work on my profile, and for me giving hourly Contra $5 without doing any work, is there any problem with my profile will be?
Please Help Me,

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths