🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I didn't receive a text message verification ...
Page options
Danielle K Community Member

I didn't receive a text message verification code

**Edited to Update - this thread has been closed from further replies due to its size.**

I pushed the verify phone number button and have yet to receive my verication code. Will someone from the admin team please contact me. 

2,981 REPLIES 2,981
Cassi D Community Member

I also did not receive code. Someone please contact me about this! Thanks.
Aleksandar D Community Manager

Hi Cassi,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I escalated your request to our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with verifying your phone.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Hailey W Community Member

I also didn't receive verification via text. Could someone help me out?
Joanne P Moderator

Hi Hailey,

One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket to assist you in completing your phone verification. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Mustafa K Community Member

I'm also having trouble getting the verification text on my phone.

Aleksandar D Community Manager

Hi Mustafa,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your issue.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
John W Community Member

Goran, I am also having problems verifing my phone number.  Can you have someone from customer support reach out to me please.

Goran V Retired Team Member

Of course John,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Melle H Community Member

Hello.  I am also stuck at the phone number verification code on my profile.  Please advise.  Thanks.

Bojan S Community Manager

Hi Melle,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you with your phone verification process.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Allison O Community Member

Hello,

I am having the same issue.  I am not receiving a verification code.  

Please have someone reach out.

thanks!

Avery O Community Manager

Hi Allison, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. 

~ Avery
Mike G Community Member

I am having the same issue as well and haven't recieved verifcation code

Sandy C Community Member

I am experiencing same issue - when creating an account, reached the point to verify phone number, I don't get text with the code, so can't proceed with my account setup.  Tried numerous devices with numerous browsers, still don't receive text code (but am receving texts from other contacts).

Hi Sandy,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Eric N Community Member

Same problem, i put my phone number in, and get no code.  Ive even used several numbers, and still no fix.  Please help or I will delete my file and move on to someone that can help me post my resume..

Thank you, 

Eric Norton

Thank you for reaching out to us, Eric.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Annette G Community Member

I'm having the exact same problem. I tried the suggested steps and no luck getting a code to verify my number. Could someone please get in touch? Thank you!! 

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Annette,

One of our team members will reach out to you via a support ticket and assist you directly. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Fatima T Community Member

I have this same issue with logging in and receiving a code. 

Can someone help. 

Avery O Community Manager

Hi Luz, and Fatima, 

I apologize for the inconvenience. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Sara O Community Member

I'm having this same issue! I've tried on several different browsers and devices and tried clearing the cache, but no results.

Thank you for reaching out to us, Sara.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Thomas C Community Member

I just created my profile, and am unable to continue because I never receive the verification text code.  My number is entered correctly.  I tried the resend until that choice disappeared.

Hi Thomas,

I checked and it looks like you already successfully verified your phone number. Feel free to reach back to us if you still need any assistance, we're here to help!

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths