🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I have my bank Account connect to Upwork Can ...
Page options
Bilal A Community Member

I have my bank Account connect to Upwork Can i connect My brother Payoneer Account Too

Hi 
So I will Create my own bank account in a couple of days and I will connect it to Upwork Too after I have connected my Bank account can I also Connect My Brother Payoneer Account Because I need to pay for my IDE(software) and games Through Payoneer and I don't want to create another One Since We Both have Been Using That Same Account for Some Time. But I work Hard on my profile To Get It Up and Running I got 90 JSS so I don't want my account to be banned or Suspended is That Possible can i connect my own bank account and my brother Payoneer Account To upwork

2 REPLIES 2
Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Bilal,

Please know that you must use your own registered and verified Payoneer account. For more on Payoneer withdrawal timing, fees, and restrictions, click here.

~Andrea
Bilal A Community Member

but I don't want to create another payoneer account we already have one I don't want to pay additional fees for my own payoneer account right now I transfer payment from bank to payoneer to pay for my subscriptions  but I thought I would be a little easy I could Directly transfer some money to my brother payoneer account 

- Bilal

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths