🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I lost my RISING TALENT badge also I am not g...
Page options
346d1868
Community Member

I lost my RISING TALENT badge also I am not getting viewed by clients

I lost my RIISING TALENT right after that client having a bid with me and not replying back so i cancelled the order and it ruined my profile made the job completion to 96% but there was no mistake of mine i was wondering if there is any way to get that back also i was wondering how come i get the next order cuz my proposals are not even seen by the buyers anymore i am soo confused on that help me out on that one please!!

thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
luqman_mak
Community Member

The 'Rising Talent' badge is only when you dont have enough jobs to obtain a JSS -  it disappeared because you now have a JSS score that was calculated based on private feedback from your clients. This is normal and is not something to worry about

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
cca13f63
Community Member

People are coming to this platform as freelancers in more numbers than before, which leads to high competition, which is the main reason your proposals are not getting any views. Also, most people have no experience sending proposals, making it even harder for clients to find a good freelancer. I see all over the community people asking for suggestions and stuff to get jobs. But it does not mean the platform has no work, although it may mean that you must put much more effort into finding the best-suited jobs and applying.

For the cancellation part of the post, I suggest NEVER cancelling the contract if it is incomplete. Wait for at least 14 days after your milestone submission. After that, contact Upwork Support before ending the contract on your own.

I waitede 2 months but than i cancelled i never thought to contact support thanks btw is there anything to really make me better at finding clients cuz whoever i got was from social media marketing just got 1 from here and was of 10 usd 

I wish the best of luck to you, Shehar Yar.
However, my strategy is simple:

• Don't send a proposal until the job is 100% matching your skills.
  • Check the hiring % of the client.
  • If the client is new, wait a few minutes and see if the clients interview someone. Also, check if he has posted other jobs. This will give you an idea of whether the client is genuine.
  • Check the budget and location of the client and see if it is in your comfort zone.
  • Your PROPOSAL is what matters. Make sure it states why the client should choose you over others. Don't mention stuff in your proposal that can be seen on your profile, like "My name is this, I have this, that skill", etc.
luqman_mak
Community Member

The 'Rising Talent' badge is only when you dont have enough jobs to obtain a JSS -  it disappeared because you now have a JSS score that was calculated based on private feedback from your clients. This is normal and is not something to worry about

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths