🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I'm New Here please. Please take me around.
Page options
36479a02
Community Member

I'm New Here please. Please take me around.

Hey there, 

I'm Paul, aacritically analytical problem solver.

A creative force to be reckoned with - a skilled copywriter and video editor with a passion for storytelling and a knack for delivering top-notch content.

With 3 years of experience under my belt, I've honed my skills in editing YouTube videos, short films, documentaries, and social media content that engages and inspires.

My expertise in video editing has been shaped by working with religious organizations, while my copywriting skills have been refined by crafting compelling email copies for a skin care company. I'm proficient in the latest industry software, including Adobe Premiere Pro, Da Vinci Resolve, Filmora, and CapCut, and I've got a keen ear for sound mixing, sound design, sound engineering, and color grading.

But here's the thing - I'm not just about creating amazing content; I'm also obsessed with delivering exceptional customer service. To me, customer satisfaction is the ultimate goal. It's about understanding what makes you tick, exceeding your expectations, and delivering work that leaves you feeling like a rockstar. I'm all about building relationships, being responsive, and communicating like a pro to ensure a seamless experience.

New to Upwork, I'm stoked to connect with like-minded creatives and clients who share my passion for storytelling and customer service.

If you've got tips or advice on how to crush it in this space, let's chat!

Let's create something epic together - content that inspires, and service that delights!

Cheers,
Paul

0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths