๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป New to Upwork ยป I passed the tests and got the TOP-20, TOP-30...
Page options
Danila D Community Member

I passed the tests and got the TOP-20, TOP-30. Can it helps me find first job?

I passed one test for the TOP-20, two tests for the TOP-30 and two tests with a result above the average. Will it help to find a job or better hide the test results?

4 REPLIES 4
Jo-An B Community Member

Hi Danila,

You can take tests to demonstrate your skills to potential clients and make yourself more marketable. Add necessary skills, certifications, portfolio, and the like to make your profile stand out to potential clients. Here's an article on how you can Enhance Your Profile to make it more appealing to clients.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Thank you. I've read this article. It's very important and has a lot of useful ideas. 

I mean, does my test result give me more or less a chance to find a job? I'm sure better results, better chances of finding a job.

With such results as I have my ability to find a client or is it not worth looking for?

Jo-An B Community Member

Hi Danila,

It will be one of the factor that you will get jobs if you'll be taking Skill Test, it's a plus for you. Take those test that will demonstrate your skills. Always apply for a job that will fit to your qualifications. I'm pretty sure potential clients will get to see if you're a good fit on that project. All the best Danila!

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Thank you. I hope I will find my first job here!

Best regards
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths