🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Job feed is not updating
Page options
mehwish_azam
Community Member

Job feed is not updating

Hi upwork team,

My job feed is not updating. It's showing jobs which were posted 5 or 10 hours ago. Please help. Thanks

14 REPLIES 14
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mehwish,

I checked this for you and on our end and was not able to replicate the issue you are experiencing. Please clear your cache and cookies and try using different browser. Also, please try to sync your computer with internet time. If the issue shows on your end after this please let us know and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi bojan,

Thanks for your response.I have tried everything that you suggested like rechecking of my time zone, clearing cache and cookies and I even have changed by browser too but still I am facing the same problem. Thanks!

Hi Mehwish,

I've shared this with our team and one of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further, thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
m_muteja
Community Member

The job posts are not showing on the profile. I have read all the tutorials and updated my profile settings. Still it is showing posts 20 hours ago 1 day ago. Please help!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mukesh,

I checked this for you on our end and was not able to replicate the issue you are experiencing. Please go to Find work tab on your profile and select My Job Feed tab on the top of the left, there you will be able to see most recently posted jobs. Also, please clear your cache and cookies and try using a different browser. If the issue shows on your end after this please let us know and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
m_muteja
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

I have also tried the solutions that you have mentioned. Still no luck. Please HELP!!!

Thanks

Please check in Mobile development, only old posts are showing.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mukesh,

I'm sorry that issue still persist! One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you! Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
m_muteja
Community Member

May I know how they will reach me? I mean I do not have access not other panel like other platefoms do have like chat or email or call?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mukesh,

A member of the team has reached out to you already and is awaiting your response, if you aren't able to see the email you should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

~ Bojan
Upwork
m_muteja
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

The issue still exists. I have tried each and every solution. I have proofs to support person on the same ticket. But there is not response from his/her side. Please help!

Please find the screen shot of ticket

m_muteja
Community Member

Hi,

The issue regarding job posts is still not resolved. In mobile development category, when I check, Very less new posts show.

Thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mukesh,

I have checked your account and you have an open ticket regarding this, once our team finish investigation they will update your ticket with further instructions. Please follow up on your ticket for more information and post any additional question directly to our team so that they could assist you further! Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths