๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป New to Upwork ยป Re: Need Expert Advice to Turn My Proposals i...
Page options
Hamza Ahmed S Community Member

Need Expert Advice to Turn My Proposals into Job-Winning Opportunities

Hi Upwork Community,

I'm new to Upwork and have been sending proposals for various jobs. While some of my proposals have been viewed, I haven't received any responses. Iโ€™d appreciate your expert advice on improving my proposals.

Hereโ€™s a typical proposal I send:

[My Proposal Template]

Hi [Client Name],

Hey buddy, // if client name not found

I'm Hamza, a Jamstack developer with 4+ years of experience specializing in Next.js, React.js, TypeScript, and Tailwind CSS. I have a strong track record of delivering fast, high-quality websites and applications.

Why Choose Me?

• Client Satisfaction: Trusted by clients like Governor Sindh, Panacloud, Divvy Tap.
  • Expert Skills: Proficient in the latest technologies and best practices.
  • Reliable Delivery: Committed to timely, top-notch project completion.

Iโ€™d love to discuss your project and how I can contribute to its success. Excited to collaborate with you!

Best regards,

Hamza

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. Any tips or examples of successful proposals would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Hamza

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anas Z Community Member

Hey Hamza,

I am not an expert but i can tell you what helped me to stand out in proposals in such a crowded market. Avoid using copy-paste or completely AI generated proposals and customize each one to align with the client's specific needs. You can generate a draft from AI and then customize it and always use simple and easy english to make it look like its a human written response.

A good proposal should include the following elements:

Introduction: Provide a brief introduction that highlights your relevant experience. For example, "I have worked on five AI projects, where I was responsible for [specific contributions]."

Relevant Experience and Contribution: Explain how your experience is relevant to the client's project. For example, "I have previously worked on a similar project where I [specific contributions]. This experience has equipped me with the skills to [how you can help their project]."

Services Offered: Clearly outline the services you will provide if awarded the job. For example, "If given this opportunity, I will [specific services you will provide]."

By following this structure, you'll make your proposals more engaging and relevant to each client's needs, increasing your chances of standing out and securing the job.

Best of luck!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anas Z Community Member

Hey Hamza,

I am not an expert but i can tell you what helped me to stand out in proposals in such a crowded market. Avoid using copy-paste or completely AI generated proposals and customize each one to align with the client's specific needs. You can generate a draft from AI and then customize it and always use simple and easy english to make it look like its a human written response.

A good proposal should include the following elements:

Introduction: Provide a brief introduction that highlights your relevant experience. For example, "I have worked on five AI projects, where I was responsible for [specific contributions]."

Relevant Experience and Contribution: Explain how your experience is relevant to the client's project. For example, "I have previously worked on a similar project where I [specific contributions]. This experience has equipped me with the skills to [how you can help their project]."

Services Offered: Clearly outline the services you will provide if awarded the job. For example, "If given this opportunity, I will [specific services you will provide]."

By following this structure, you'll make your proposals more engaging and relevant to each client's needs, increasing your chances of standing out and securing the job.

Best of luck!

HELLEN O Community Member

This is super helpful. Thanks alot

Hamza Ahmed S Community Member

Thanks a lot, Anas! I really appreciate your feedback. I will definitely update my proposal according to your tips.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths