🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Rewritteng
Page options
Andrea G Community Manager

New here? Please introduce yourself!

Hey all!

Welcome to the Upwork Community! Check out this list of Upwork Community offerings and explore how you can participate, attend events, learn best practices, and become even more successful with Upwork.

To kick start your community journey, we recommend introducing yourself to your fellow. Using the questions we’ve provided (or a style all your own), reply to this post and tell us a little about yourself!

1. What field do you work in, and where are you located?
  2. What are you hoping to learn from other members? 
  3. What (or who) inspires you?

~Andrea
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andrea G Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~Andrea

View solution in original post

5,412 REPLIES 5,412
Prathmesh B Community Member

Hi, I am Data Analyst with 2+ year of experience in COGNIZANT in INDIA. Worked on different projects in Power BI, Qlik Sense, QlikView, SQL, Tableau. Want to work on different projects and ready to learn from fellow members here.

Alam A Community Member

I am a good Rewriter and work up wabsite is a good place for us

Isimenmen A Community Member

Hi, I'm Aitafo.

A General Virtual Assistant based in Nigeria. 

I hope to learn how to become better in this field and to keep improving myself. I'm ready to learn and unlearn,  open to new technologies, and ideas. 

I'm inspired by young ladies who have made it big in this industry and they are still working on themselves. 

I love challenges. 

I love growth,  and I want to grow

Isimenmen A Community Member

I am open to joining Agencies to help me grow,  

Here is my email address. 

dexclusivetaste@gmail.com

Thank you. 

Christopher M Community Member

Hi, I'm Chris and new on this platform. My focus for now is getting started on Data Entry. I'm based in Nigeria but available for international job opportunities working from home. Please feel free to share your best practices. Thanks 

Ricah M Community Member

Hi! I'm Ricah. I've been with with the customer service industry for quite some time. I am also a learning illustrator as well as graphic design.

I have a passion for arts ever since. Getting into this platform would really help me find clients that would match my skills. I do have a knowledge on basic editing but I am still improving. Thank you for having me here!

Islam L Community Member

1. Am Marketing professional in Bangladesh

2.Believe I can learn a lot across

Upwork team members

3. Upwork freelancing work support inspire me to join with Upwork team

Clarisa E Community Member

Hi, I'm Clarisa.

I am a Math teacher, tutor, question creator and lesson designer. I am skilled in using efofex softwares for Math, Physics and Chemistry. I am also skilled in using MathType software for equations.

Renaud D Community Member

Hi Upwork ! My name is Renaud and I'm a french 3D artist, degreed with a Game art M.A and specialized in 3D assets creation. I have been practicing all kind of 3d softwares, game engines and video/picture editing softwares for the last 4 years and I have been an official freelance for a week. I'm looking for first experiences and to meet nice people, and I'm convinced that communication with my clients will be essential. Please feel free to contact me for jobs or to discuss, I will be happy to speak with you.

Kind regards,

Renaud

Erik R Community Member

Hello Everyone:

I am a healthcare consultant located in Phoenix, Arizona.  I am looking to build my consulting business and leverage my 20 years of medical practice experience to help people and companies with any consulting needs.  I am open to any projects including process improvement, evaluaton of written documents, research, medical writing, and health and wellness coaching.  

Okeke S Community Member

Hello there!

I'm Okeke Samson by name, a data analyst with a passion for uncovering insights and driving data-informed decisions. With a strong analytical mindset and proficiency in data manipulation, visualization, and statistical analysis, I specialize in transforming raw data into actionable intelligence. Let's work together to harness the power of data and achieve your business objectives

Rose N Community Member

Hey 

I'm Rose from Kenya and I'm writing I have skills in computer, networking, graphic design and some other things.

Thanks

Caroline N Community Member

My preferred name is Carol. I am a Kenyan lady aged 49 and thus heading towards retirement. I have been working a 9 to 5 job, in an administrative role. I am here to kickstart my career as a freelancer, as I feel that is what I will want to be doing from the comfort of my house. I am too green in this, so kindly teach me how to become great at this!

Asha Z Community Member

Hi

I'm Asha. A newbie here at upwork looking to earn a living as a Virtual Assistant.Though I'm trying to comprehend things here and learn how to earn, I desperately need help.

Please I'd really appreciate your assistance.

Thanks in advance.

Ethlyn G Community Member

Hi everyone, my name is Ethlyn and I am living in the Turks and Caicos Islands. My current job is assistant manager in a fast pace causal dining restaurant. I am hoping to be able to get some help in finding projects that includes customer service and data entry and to learn what I can from everyone; as this is my first time doing something like this. My inspiration comes from my mentor Odetta Rockhead-Kerr and my hodgepodge family.

Venkata P Community Member

Hello, my name is Venkata Ramalakshmi and I am a data analyst with 4 years of experience. I am excited to join the freelance community and bring my skills to new projects. I have experience inData Visualization • Microsoft Power BI • Microsoft Excel • Exploratory Data Analysis • MySQL   and I am eager to collaborate with clients to provide valuable insights and solutions. Thank you for considering me for your data analysis needs!"

Balaji M Community Member

Hi, I'm Bala, and I'm delighted to join this community! I'm based in Chennai, India, and I work in the web technology field as a freelancer. My expertise spans PHP, JavaScript, CSS, HTML, and WordPress.

I'm here because I'm passionate about continuous learning, especially in the ever-evolving technology landscape. I hope to learn from other members' experiences, insights, and expertise, whether it's about the latest trends in web development or tips on transitioning from a freelancer to a web agency.

In terms of inspiration, I'm motivated by the idea of personal growth and transformation. I'm inspired by individuals who started as freelancers and built successful technology companies, and that's a path I aspire to follow in my own career.

Looking forward to engaging with this community and sharing knowledge with all of you!

Eshetu L Community Member

Hello, my name is Eshetu Lenjiso and I am a computer science graduate from Ethiopia. Currently, I work as a YouTuber  **Edited for Community Guidelines**, creating content related to technology and programming and also teaching students from Elementary school upto University. As a content creator, I am always looking for ways to improve my skills and knowledge in order to provide better content for my viewers. That's why I am excited to be a part of this community and connect with other members who share similar interests and passions. I am hoping to learn from their experiences and insights, as well as exchange ideas and collaborate on projects. One of the things that inspires me the most is my friend Elsai Derbu. He is a successful entrepreneur who started his own business from scratch and has been able to grow it into a thriving enterprise. His  dedication, hard work, and perseverance are truly admirable, and I strive to emulate those qualities in my own work. In addition to that, I am also inspired by the power of technology to make a positive impact on people's lives. Whether it's through creating innovative solutions to complex problems or simply making everyday tasks easier and more efficient, I believe that technology has the potential to transform the world for the better. Overall, I am excited to be a part of this community and look forward to learning, growing, and collaborating with other members. Thank you for invite me this community.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Cindy S Community Member

My name is Cindy , a newbie in Freelancing, a Business Management Graduate one of the university here in Philippines, previously work as a Branch Accountant in a Corporation. here in Philippines, I have been in the Sales, Customer Service Representative and Administrative Support industry for over 6 months/ 15 years. → Send me a DM today to make inquiries & let's talk more about your business and how I can help you.

Cindy M. Sabellina
Arvie A Community Member

I am new here, please be kind to me. I am willing to give my best to satisfy my clients satisfaction. The clients will saved 80% of her/his time. If  I found myself  lacking of anything here, there's nothing I can't learn as everything is a learning experience. I always willing to learn new things. Thank you! 

Beginner Tips @beginner @lookingclients

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Arvie,

Welcome to the Upwork Community! The Upwork Community is where you can ask and answer questions, search for topics, learn, network with members, and get updates about Upwork.

Let’s get you started with the basics here at Upwork. Below are a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

You can also sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.
The Community is also where members can share feedback on existing features and suggestions for new features. If you have ideas on how we can improve your experience on Upwork, the Community is a great place to share them!

We hope you find these online resources helpful in your Upwork journey.
~ Joanne
Upwork
Cindy S Community Member

Hi Ms. Andrea nice meeting you.

My name is Cindy , a Freelancer, Business Management Graduate one of the university here in Philippines, previously work as a Branch Accountant in a Corporation. I live in Bicol Region, Philippines, I have been in the Sales, Customer Service Representative and Administrative Support industry for over 6 months/ 15 years. Thank you and hoping for any opportunity here

Cindy M. Sabellina
Ghulam F Community Member

My name is GhulamFareed from okara

Cindy S Community Member

My name is Cindy , a newbie in Freelancing, Business Management Graduate one of the university here in Philippines, previously work as a Branch Accountant in a Corporation. I live in Bicol Region, Philippines, I have been in the Sales, Customer Service Representative and Administrative Support industry for over 6 months/ 15 years. Hope I can find a job here where I can use my knowledge.Thank you and hoping for any opportunity here.

Cindy M. Sabellina
Francis A Community Member

Hi, my name is Francis. I am new here and wish to learn how to work on Upwork as I do not really know how it completely works. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths