🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » New to Upwork! Not able to raise a support ti...
Page options
sanojnair_
Community Member

New to Upwork! Not able to raise a support ticket!

Hey,
I needed to raise a support ticket to clear some queries of mine with the support team regarding my account. I used the 'Get Support' chat box and tried to put my query when they asked to. It shows that some support agent will get back to me. But when I checked my support ticket tab I cannot see any open tickets. Tried multiple times.

Can anyone help please. Am I missing something? Thank you so much in advance!

Attaching screenshots below.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sanoj, 

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to look into this and assist you accordingly. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sanoj,

I checked and can confirm you were able to submit a support ticket with our team. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "I needed to raise a support ticket to clear some queries of mine with the support team regarding my account..."

What makes you think that you need to raise a support ticket?

In nearly every situation, a new Upwork user can simply post a question here in the Forum and get their question answered quickly.

It is rare that an Upwork user has a quesion or situation that actually needs a support ticket.

Oh it was regarding my tax documents showing to be not yet verified, even when I had uploaded it months ago if I am right.

I thought the support team might be able to help in such cases better. Extremely sorry if I got it wrong. Thank you so much for letting me know.

re: "I thought the support team might be able to help in such cases better. Extremely sorry if I got it wrong. Thank you so much for letting me know."'

You didn't do anything wrong.

I was just pointing out that for most questions, the Community Forum is a faster and more comprehensive way to get information.

Also:
If it turns out that you need something done that can only be handled by Upwork Customer Support, then moderators in the Community Forum can typically connect you with the right Support personnel.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sanoj, 

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to look into this and assist you accordingly. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths