cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No job yet

Community Guru
Farid Ahammed B Member Since: May 30, 2016
31 of 1,379

Sorry Mohammed I have tried to check your profile but that's set private, Make your profile public then the member will check you and give you the suggestion which will be helpful for you.

How come you emailed upwork by that mail, As upwork have mentioned do not reply.

Make your profile public

Mohamed R Member Since: Sep 3, 2016
32 of 1,379

Hi Farid,

Very very thanks for checking and update me. I will check and change the status now. Thanks once again. 

Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
33 of 1,379

Mohamed -   the first two sentences of your profile is what a client sees immediately.  Don't waste it listing your name and location.  On your work experiences, add the dates that you worked at each place.

You may be better off getting some experience in the real world before you look for work on Upwork.  Clients on Upwork are looking for professionals/ experts in their field with good real world experience.

34 of 1,379

Hi Farid,

I just changed to ''Public". Can you please to check.

I went to Account Summary and change the visibility to Public, is that right? 

Community Guru
Carlos L Member Since: Apr 24, 2016
35 of 1,379

Hi Mohamed,

Someone sent to you a message saying you must send to donotreply, so crazy. Your profile is yet private, go to settings and put visibility to public.

36 of 1,379

Hi Carlos L,

I have done it, can you please check and update to me. Do let me know if there is any error found. 

Thanks in advance. 

Community Guru
Giorgi N Member Since: Dec 5, 2015
37 of 1,379

Mohamed, you wrote a large overview but with no sense. Many words without any mean. Unfortunately you will not have success here. How on earth you are going to help me repair my laptop or install a network?? Nobody wants to hire someone here and teach him something. Clients come here to get help and not to help somebody.

Community Guru
Kathy T Member Since: Jul 17, 2015
38 of 1,379

Mohammed -

Your 1st paragraph tells me that you don’t really know anything. If I were a client it would let me know that you’re using this site to learn a career. I’ll see that you want a challenging position etc. but I wouldn't hire you because I would want someone who already knows their skills. You have listed under your name - Data Entry. IMO the type of data entry jobs that are on here are not for growing, dynamic organizations. They are boring repetitive jobs with long hours for almost pennies on the dollar and no way for any type of advancement.

Your profile is full of grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors. That would indicate to me that if you did any work for me, it would be full of those same errors.

And under Knowledge and Skills, - Everything you have listed describe your characteristics and working ethics NOT your skills. Absolutely nothing in your profile will set you apart enough from the other hundreds of thousands of contractors in a category that is totally saturated with contractors already.

My opinion, other than going out and getting a job first to build up your skills and experience, then after a few years, coming back here and trying again, is to Totally revamp your Entire profile. And that’s only the beginning. Because, if you are writing your proposals to clients the same way you wrote your profile I will guarantee you’ll never get a job here.

Community Guru
Aleksandr S Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
39 of 1,379

Hi Mohamed,

It's said in your profile that you're fluent in English. That's not true. I'm not sure if you set it intentionally or just wanted to click another option, but chose 'fluent' accidentally, but a potential client may interpret it as a lie.

Sajib C Member Since: Apr 21, 2015
40 of 1,379

Greetings!

I want to establish my freelancing business broadly. I have the ability to operate on any kinds of Admin related work. I have successfully completed few short and long run projects. I have the ability to provide quality work with great attention to detail.

I'm the top rated and a talent cloud member. Now I'm in need of more work. I apply job daily, write custom cover letter for every job, read the entire job description and also ask questions. I put lower hourly rate but I do not receive any response at all. Can anyone please help me by providing me your valuable suggestion, tips and tricks to win a job? How to attract clients?

Thank you so much for your time

Sajib

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS