🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Not getting any response on my proposals
Page options
gladitor
Community Member

Not getting any response on my proposals

Hi there, I have been sending more than 40 proposals per week but I hardly get any reply. I have been using a lot of techniques but nothing is working out for me. Can anyone help me out and tell me what do I need to improve or how can I overcome this problem?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your message. I suggest you take a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started. Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork. We hope you find these online resources useful in your Upwork journey.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your message. I suggest you take a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started. Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork. We hope you find these online resources useful in your Upwork journey.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hey Pradeep!

Thanks for the suggestion I would definitely take Upwork Academy courses. But can you please assist me what possible mistake I have been making because I'm not a beginner - it is just the problem is arising now.

Thank you,

Qazi

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths